No announcement yet.

I need your help

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its no big deal, you could just use another browser for the Vine. I like to use Firefox for ebay cos it has a nifty add-on that tells you when an item is closing. I use IE for the rest...
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Sorry, cant help with the practical issue, just wanted to say hurry and come back to us hon!!
      Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Without actually seeing how you have IE set up, its a bit difficult to advise.
        If you have been fiddling with settings to try and get it to work, it's quite possible you have mucked them up somehow, it would be best to set them all back to default again and then work from there.

check if you have added any 'toolbars' to IE and remove them via add/remove programs, eg: google search etc, they are a pain for slowing down browsers and are constantly sending info back from your computer, causing slow speeds.

remove firefox entirely. then check if IE is any better. if not re-install firefox from a new download, its just recently been updated again.

I do sometimes get hanging and slow speeds on here, especially when other people are on and posting is fast, thats more to do with the site trying to pull the pages from the database though not your pute.

make sure you have cleaned out all your temp internet pages via tools/internet options/general/ browsing history and set this to check for new pages 'automatically', then use the advanced tab, and scroll through to set IE to delete temp internet files every time you close IE.

not saying any of this will fix it, but trying to check your settings are as they should be.
        Last edited by BrideXIII; 03-12-2008, 04:22 PM.
        Vive Le Revolution!!!
        'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
        Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X