No announcement yet.

Gardeners' World Top Tips

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for me, will turn on TV today and watch it while it's on because I'll be at home.

Thanks for telling.
    My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Just watched episode 1, looking forward to episode 2 now Thanks for letting us know it's on
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Sniff sniff - I miss Monty.

Comment

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
          Just watched episode 1, looking forward to episode 2 now Thanks for letting us know it's on
          Pleasure - and I was just looking for this to bump it up for anyone who missed it yesterday!
          Nell

Comment

Cheers Nell,I shall try & race through the housework in the next hour & watch it in the kitchen whilst making a start on Andi's birthday cake!
            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Me, I'm using it to make the ironing go faster. (Yes, I'm now well enough to do ironing. Rats!!)
              Nell

Comment

Well, having made all that fuss I must admit I wasn't terribly impressed. I knew it would be recycled footage, but from 2005!! I've only been growing for two years and thought it always rained all summer and crops were poor.

I was also surprised when Monty whipped up a raised bed and just popped it on the turf and said 'the grass won't grow through' We dug up the turf and carefully turned it upside down and still it came through.

Still I am recording the whole series so hope it gets useful - flowers with Joe tomorrow!
                Nell

Comment

Damn! I watched it yesterday but forgot today, will have to catch it on iPlayer. I did think it was going to be all recycled clips too but Monty seems to have recorded the links earlier this year before he was ill & left, it's nice to see him again.
                  Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

I actually liked todays, seeing as i start using my raised beds spring, although i dug all the grass out of mine to give me more depth, but some of the tips were usful and easy to remember, especially the crop rotation bit.

do miss monty ;(
                    Vive Le Revolution!!!
                    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X