No announcement yet.

Ollie 31/12/91 - 1/12/08

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can feel your paine! {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you and yours!

Your Ollie sounds just like my old Mogsey used to be! He was an independant and stuborne old bugger, yet at the sme time a big baby, that would also follow me everywhere, even to the loo if he had the mind to!

Every morning, Mogs would follow the kids and me to the edge of our estate on the school school run, unless I shut him in the house first that is! No matter what the weather, he would sit and wait for me to come back from up the road for him! He would even sit outside the Doctors waiting room round the corner from me whenever I had to go. He was the talk of the surgery and also my Avone customers. He would come walkies with me on my rounds and say hello to my customers! Your Ollie and mogs can go walkies together now, with Ollies brother for company.
    Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh Tammy that's horrible for you all.

I dread my cats not coming back, as they are all like extra children.

Hope you can bury him somewhere nice and plant a bush or something

janeyo (hugs for you)

Comment

Sorry Tammy horrible
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

That's so sad Tammy. Hope Ollie finds my Willow, Shadow and Ash to play chase with though
          My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Originally posted by Finedon.Dandy View Post
            We are going to bury him in the front garden, up on the bank, so he can forever welcome us home just like he always has.
            That is a really lovely idea.

Went to check my horseys today to find that the old mare had decided to take the long sleep in the sun. Now down to just one and he looks pretty lonely on his own.
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

How sad for you all Finedon. But at least you did get him back and can give him a proper resting place. It would have been terrible to be always wondering what happened to him. You have my sympathy.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Really sorry about Ollie Tammy, poor puss, at least you can lay him to rest where he can always keep an eye on you.
                Sorry to hear about your horse too Shirl, bet your other one will really miss her too.
                Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Do not grieve for to long remember the good time's so sad jacob marley
                  What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                  Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Really sorry Tammy...brings back my recent memories of Neo.
                    We planted a few daffs by the side of the road where he was squashed- and an apple tree over him in our garden.
                    I miss his paw on my face and him nibbling my chin when he came for a cuddle on the bed in the mornings.....husband just can't do it the same!!

and Shirl....how sad .....your other horse must be grieving too poor thing.

Cuddles to you both xx
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Are you going to mark his spot with a special plant?
                      I've only managed to find one plant called "Ollie", but it looks like a good un. Acer Palmatum "Peve Ollie". Only one stockist in UK, although they do mail order:
                      RHS Plant Finder
                      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

There are rather more called "Oliver"
                        http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/PFGenera.asp
                        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

HI Tammy!

Just poped by to say hello and hope you are feeling a little better today.

{{{hugs to you}}}
                          Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...