No announcement yet.

Blocked In GRRRRRR

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had police around about the parking around here, on the day I got blocked in quite a few people got done for no tax whoops. !!!! She is going back to check who controls the parking permits etc and will get back to me .
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

There was a "gang" of us working upgrading the heating in a large school in Seven Oaks.

One of the workers was obviously not carrying his weight and skiving off all the time.

We got together and decided to leave him to it and just clear off not telling me we were going. It was a Saturday afternoon, he drove a Reliant 3 wheeler car. So we got 3 of the 3 foot tall wire waste bins from the playground, lifted his car up and balanced it on the bins and went home.

Next day he was furious but didn't dare push it too much as we were pretty upset with him as well and numbers count.

Evidentially he had to get the fire brigade to get his car off the bins and they were laughing so much they nearly dropped it.

Every time I see a Smart car, I get this urge to tip it up on it's rear end.

Bad Steve!
      I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

ss....That is Sooooo funny!!...and yep- I know what you mean about the Smart cars
        Last edited by Nicos; 05-12-2008, 11:17 AM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X