No announcement yet.

What do you fancy this morning?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I could just manage a huge bacon buttie, and a hug from a hunky chap right now
    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

munch munch munch
      *wipes mouth of bacon with brown sauce sarnie

....OK, now you can have him scrubbed and sent up please
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
        Know what? For an unwahsed bloke I couldn't be mithered. I'll send Mr F to the lottie instead and give him a big scrub meself!
        lol ok you win ....... i still have cold feet though

Comment

Ok enough with the bacon sandwiches and bloke piccies. I've had gastric flu (trying to be polite here) since Friday 3am off and on (and off and on the loo). Each time I think, well that's it, I'll just try a little something - off we go again.

OH is trying to help, but when I asked for a packet of digestives (family standby for all poorly tums (except sickness when gingernuts are better), he bought hob-nobs. The excuse? 'well I know you are on a diet and the digestives packet was really large'.

He did invite some of his friends back after rugby on Saturday, but another mate who went with him (and understands that housework hadn't been done and I wasn't up to meeting new people) must have talked them out of it. But he is trying to help ....

Right now I fancy anything that doesn't cause a recurrence of symptoms
          Nell

Comment

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
            Yep, I could just manage a huge bacon buttie, and a hug from a hunky chap right now
            yeah right on the money! I have been up since just b4 6am, had a snack for brecki, am feeling hungry now! A nice hunky guy with a dicky bow nice pecs on show and nice pair of strides on just to keep it decent! serving the bacon buttie! Please excuse me gang, I'm feeling naughty today! I am at work and work with all men. Sorry to say not one of them up to scratch for me, not my type! Eith married too old or too young! I have to get a new job widen my outlooks!
            Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

And here I am all available, with pecs, (sort of) and stuck in Sudan. Sorry Jan you will just have to wait.
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
                And here I am all available, with pecs, (sort of) and stuck in Sudan. Sorry Jan you will just have to wait.
                LOL Ok i'll try to wait for you without starving lol Hope you get unstuck soon, Stuck in Sudan you sound sad about that!

One Love & Unity

Comment

You would be if you were stuck where I was. And bacon butties not even legal round these parts. Shocking state of affairs.
                  Bob Leponge
                  Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Well keep your chinn up boble I know it's not good out there. hope your home b4 christmas!! x Jan

One Love & Unity

Comment

Making bacon butties illegal should be illegal.

I didn't know who that chap above was, either! Wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, though!

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
                        Making bacon butties illegal should be illegal!
                        seconded ....
                        aka
                        Suzie

Comment

Pah!! And double Pah!! as it wont allow me to enter a single Pah!!
                          Bob Leponge

Comment

Hope all goes well piskie - fingers crossed for ya. Still not sure why you'd make SnowDrop wash the dishes for a week - how many do you have? Surely even he could have them done in half an hour max?!

Ona slightly related note - when does ham become bacon? Are ham sandwiches illegal in Sudan bob? Might be a loophole worth exploring...
                            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
                              Making bacon butties illegal should be illegal.

I didn't know who that chap above was, either! Wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, though!
                              some of you lot really need to watch some decent films lol

Jason Statham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                                Ona slightly related note - when does ham become bacon?....
                                yer and when does pig become pork and cow become beef eh eh
                                aka
                                Suzie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X