i think (yup sometimes i do)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
    be careful if you are thinking of finishing your internet contract, its quite possible if you haven't had it over a year, that even if you cancel you will have to pay in full, check first.
    We've had it for years, started with Freeserve, it changed to Wanadoo, got taken over by Orange. Been on th'internet for 10 years now & got BB as soon as it was available. I'm hoping to find ways round so that we don't have to give it up...
    I've just rung nPower and managed to get our payments down by £60 a month but they've already taken this month's And it's still £200 a month, that's 16½% of our income

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
      We've had it for years, started with Freeserve, it changed to Wanadoo, got taken over by Orange. Been on th'internet for 10 years now & got BB as soon as it was available. I'm hoping to find ways round so that we don't have to give it up...
      I've just rung nPower and managed to get our payments down by £60 a month but they've already taken this month's And it's still £200 a month, that's 16½% of our income
      wish you hadn't said that just worked mine out and its 16%
      Vive Le Revolution!!!
      'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
      Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Fuel Poverty - BERR

Comment

mines approx 11.6% based on using the fire for a few hours a day, and occasionally using the oil filled radiator, and i still darent use my heating, i have all the supposedly 'fantastic' measures of insulation etc ........ but none of it is really any use if you cant afford the heating in the first place. ........... at least it's a bit warmer today now it's snowing
          Last edited by lynda66; 02-12-2008, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X