X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all.

Bright at the moment. Mr Snoop is making the most of the weather by going out to an antiques fair in a local village. I'm holding the fort and clacking away at the computer. Will see about getting some bread on the go too.

The smiles left early. I think they were going for a quick sauna in last night's frost boiling off the fields. That and a flit around the blossom of another plum tree that has just started to flower. With any luck, this one will bear a few plums for us to try. Must work out how to keep the wasps off them.

Have a great day, everyone. And especially you, GF. Happy birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Morning
    Rather grey now after a bright sunny start , will see what the weather does to decide if I'm gardening or not. Don't forget the clocks.
    GF happy birthday Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240330-071155_Google.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	2577027
    Last edited by Containergardener; 30-03-2024, 07:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good afternoon, I have been a bit busy recently what with being a taxi service for grandsons and attending a DoE presentation for one of the boys, he got his bronze award, so that's him now making progress, need to ensure that he doesn't do the same as his dad, he got his Queen's Scout award and had almost finished his DoE gold when he went abroad to work with the intention of completing it when he returned, unfortunately he returned with a lassie with him so any award work went out the window, ah the things we men give up for women😏 . Anyway between taxiing and other family duties along with getting my garden club presentation sorted out and attending various church functions this weekI have been rather busy, so sorry for not being on, today, after washing some floors I was out to the greenhouse where I have potted on some phlox, alstromria and fuchsia as well as sowing some beetroot, cabbage and sunflowers, I have also made up a tray to hold my wormary and then filled the try with acidic water which I hope will keep flatworms out,, now need to go and make the tea as we will be going out to a church service, have a good weekend and remember to pass on lots of smiles
    ​​​​​
    Last edited by rary; 29-03-2024, 04:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Bright at the moment. I've had a leisurely lie in, now for coffee. Hope all is well with your BiL GF. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Morning, a mixed bag is sunshine and showers. Nothing on the cards for today but hope you all have a lovely day whatever you’re doing! x

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X