X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all.

I hadn't noticed it was slow, CG. Mind you, I'm going slow today, so it could be for all I know. Fortunately, Mr Snoop is making coffee, so that might spur me into action.

M and friend leaving this morning. I imagine an afternoon nap is on the cards. At least I hope so. Too much going out and eating out... Not to mention the drinking out and in. Time for a bit of abstemiousness.

Have a great day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning

Rain again today, don't they know my water butts are full.

The vines working fine here CG are other sites coming in for you or is it just slow here?

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Morning
    Happy Good Friday to you, anything nice planned?
    Mum has an eye test appt so needs the chauffeur(me). Whether I call in and get some compost will depend how busy everywhere is.
    Site seems really slow at the moment, or is it just me?
    Last edited by Containergardener; 29-03-2024, 07:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Evening .
    weather got out OK today though I missed it as I went shopping, how busy!!! I forgot about that
    Will have a read back now.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Afternoon, it sounds like Frank gave you the runaround Flo, it sounds funny sat here reading but it must have been frustrating for you both.

We’re having our borrowed dog here to stay the weekend after next. Be nice to have him again I do miss having a dog at times but don’t want the commitment.
    Last edited by Bren In Pots; 28-03-2024, 05:29 PM. Reason: My phone added to my message for some reason.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X