X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all. Buenos días, Bramble.

Hard frost again, but looking ahead Wednesday morning might be the last one for a bit, possibly even for the year (last date is usually 10 April, though not unknown early May). Daytime temperatures are due to go bonkers (top 20s by the end of the week).

Absolutely loads to keep me busy right through till the weekend. So already looking forward to Saturday!

Have a great day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Goodnight all.
    A very wet and miserable Easter Sunday here in Malaga.
    It's looking more settled for t9mrroel
    Have a good night alll

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Evening

The mist cleared and the sun came out, not t-shirt weather but still nice.

No eggs here Nicos bug plenty of hot cross buns.

Hope you all had a good day.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good afternoon, attended an open air service in the town center here all the churches in the town held an Easter service, after which a breakfast was served in one of the church halls, which I didn't attend, as I intend getting some weight off, not dieting just cutting down a bit then later was at church and now heading to sons for a family meal so have a good day and smile

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all
    Had a bit of a sleep-in this morning. With the clocks forward it’s even later than I’d intended!

Happy Easter everyone. My porridge was presented to me this morning with a Cadbury’s mini egg on top
    I bought a multipack of the tiniest packets when we were in the uk. Clearly meant for Easter egg hunts. At least if I feel the need to eat
    the rest of the packet it’ll not be so bad as with the larger standard packet!!

Dieting over Easter is pants - as you have probably come to realise, I’m up for celebrating anything - making and eating different foods in celebration. Do feel free to help yourselves to ‘my’ chocolate, hot cross buns, simnel cake….I won’t feel like they’re going to waste!

Easter weekend is a bit of a strange time here. You don’t really notice the regular church bells - until they stop. They ‘fly’ to Rome apparently on Good Friday and come back ,having been blessed by the Pope ,on Easter Sunday, dropping gifts for children on their
    way.

It’s quite sunny outside so I’ll be out there gardening this afternoon. Sorry if I’m hogging it a bit recently.

Enjoy your day peeps.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X