X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rary
    replied
    Good evening, as it was heavy rain this morning we decided to head out to a GC basically to get our coffee allowance before the end of the month, while there I bought some penstemon plants as well as more gladioli bulbs, Nicos the varieties that I have are Gerona, red and white flower, Seashore, a purpley deep pink and yellow flower, CoteD'azur, a pale purple flower and Kio, a very pale green flower along with some red, yellow, deep purple and white flower bulbs, I have also ordered some phlox plants as well as Alstromeria as I am looking toward a more permanent flower display in the garden.
    We tried three different mattresses before we got one suitable for us, but it turned out the problem wasn't due to the mattresses, OHs hip was giving problems, now replaced, though three of the kids were quite happy with things as they got a new mattress out of it, now off to finish off my program for next weeks garden club, have a pleasant evening and remember if out to pass on some smiles
    L
    Last edited by rary; 25-03-2024, 07:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    The foam mattress I got for our camper has a top layer of foam impregnated with ‘cool gel beads’ Apparently your body heat isn’t reflected back to you. It was a fantastic discovery as camping in a metal box in a heatwave at night would have been unbearable .
    You can buy thin toppers of it Bren. That might save your friend some money?

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    We had a memory foam mattress when they first became popular. I hated it and couldn't wait to get rid of it. Far too hot, even in Winter.....another modern fad??????

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Afternoon

We had a new bed last August I remembers it talking a couple of nights to get used to it being different.

My friends looking for a new mattress to replace their memory foam one, she say's it’s too warm. That wasn’t something I’d not known about luckily we wanted traditional springs.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all
    well, we don’t have rain at the moment but the sun can’t decide whether it should peep out or stay hidden. The temperature difference is actually quite a difference!

Early night tonight then gf? Hopefully you’ll click with the new mattress straight away. I recall many years ago being told that it usually takes a while for your body to adapt to the different support

OH was saying that he feels our mattress isn’t as good as it used to be, but having slept on other beds recently , it’s actually been a joy to be back in our bed comfort wise! Looks like we’ll not be changing it soon then after all

Not sure what today will bring- I had planned on a grory hop but it’s not desperate

Enjoy your day whether you have rain or sun- it’s almost Easter and the next major landmark is the summer!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X