Clear All

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Your hair looks nice Bren

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Good morning.

It was a cold night last night, 1°C and the maximum forecast today is only 9°C, with rain later. I was quite surprised yesterday to see, and hear, hailstones battering down. I was feeling sorry for the magpies. Their nest is very high in a nearby tree. I can still just see them but their tree is slowly turning green. Another week and I imagine they will be more or less hidden from view. I think I'd feel seasick up there on windy days.

Later I need to call and see my brother in law. He's thinking of buying a lightweight wheelchair and needs advice. I've already told him I'll take him anywhere he needs to try them out. He's got an NHS one but it is really heavy. His friend struggles to push it and I can't lift it into my boot.

I also want more of the lovely ripe strawberries that I've been buying, if possible. The shop is halfway between our homes so I'll treat him to some too.

This afternoon Mr GF has a podiatrist appointment. Considering he doesn't walk very far and rarely wears shoes I don't know how he keeps getting corns.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morni g all
    A nice sunny morning with a cool breeze.
    Lots of errands to do this morning.
    Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Fine and dry so far. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning

It was frosty earlier, GH over night temp was 1.2c it didn't take long for the temp to jump up to 24c once it was in the sun.

Hair cut this morning not to sure after that.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X