X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bramble
    replied
    Good morni g all
    A nice sunny morning with a cool breeze.
    Lots of errands to do this morning.
    Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Fine and dry so far. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning

It was frosty earlier, GH over night temp was 1.2c it didn't take long for the temp to jump up to 24c once it was in the sun.

Hair cut this morning not to sure after that.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all

Big grory hop today. I try to limit the number of journeys , so much so, we’ve got about 7 places we have to go to for different things this time, including diy and farm supplies, bank, tourist office, supermarkets, market….. Just as well tbh as we’re forecast heavy rain so won’t be able to do outdoor stuff. It’s days like this I miss having a greenhouse!

Flo- my OH was chatting to a lady in her late 80’s the other day and apparently she still washes the local team’s football kit having done it twice a week for over 30 years. Quite a commitment eh? Her machines must have been going almost nonstop!

Have a lovely day peeps. Anyone got plans for the weekend?

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    I think older "white goods" had a much longer lifespan than modern equivalents which seem to have built in obsolesence. I know that the first cheque I ever wrote for more than £100, (£179) was for an automatic washer in the 70s. I wandered into an electrical store at the same time as a "posh" older woman who the older salesman zoomed in on. I got the spotty teenage lad, who knew everything that I needed to know. I actually did have a laugh with the teenager when I bought a top of the range automatic washer and she bought a plug!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X