No announcement yet.

What would YOUR superpower be?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definitely wonder woman ....... she spells her name proper ......... and if i had married my ex i would actually be her

but as for an individual power, it would definitely be time travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
      to be able to look into someone elses eyes and see any major ailments
      Funnily enough, there was supposedly a guy born around this time of year around 2000 years ago who was able to do this!
      There are people around now that can do that...strangly Modern Medical People call it hocum ????

My super power would be the ability to stop women talking....I sort of have it now.....I go up the allotment.
      My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post

My super power would be the ability to stop women talking.
        stopping men talking is simple, pair of handcuffs, hands behind back, and a roll of duck tape ...... or a shotgun.
        Last edited by lynda66; 29-11-2008, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Stopping men from talking is simple....Ask them what their wife just said!
          Do it! Life's too short

http://for-you-dad.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'd be a weather Superhero, magically reducing winter to 5 weeks not 5 months, and making it rain from midnight to 4am only.

All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Try this!?
              Captain Condom Costume
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

I would settle for flying as my superpower. That would be sooooo cool! I used to have a lot of flying dreams as a kid. I miss those, as I always woke up so relaxed and uplifted!

What about Captain Chaos or Duffman as a costume?

Comment

Super powers are overrated, I had them once but gave them up to be normal.

Dye your hair grey and carry a pretend laptop and you could go as The Silver Surfer.
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I think I'd be the drunk abusive sort of superhero like in the film Hancock, but really I'd like to be Talkwoman - I could zoom in and get east and west, left and right, us and them etc to talk and not bomb.

I can't offer any suitable suggestions, but have really enjoyed the last couple of weeks in the charity shop fitting people out as witches, demons, an ugly sister (at least thats why he claimed to need a black velvet ball gown), and of course now fairies, Dickensian Scrooge types, elves, and endless shepherds, kings and the odd donkey. It's great fun and you really have to use your imagination sometimes - especially when your get the 3rd or 4th harassed mum after a nightshirt (what happened to all the ones from last year?!).
                    Nell

Comment

On another forum I visit a couple of years ago one Mum was at a loss for ideas on providing her 3yo with a 'sheep' costume for a nativity play. She got several suggestions, but the one she chose was an outsize fluffy jumper, and a fluffy bobblehat (both whitish) with black felt 'ears' attached to the hat, to look like "Shawn" from the Wallace and Grommit film.
                      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
                        On another forum I visit a couple of years ago one Mum was at a loss for ideas on providing her 3yo with a 'sheep' costume for a nativity play. She got several suggestions, but the one she chose was an outsize fluffy jumper, and a fluffy bobblehat (both whitish) with black felt 'ears' attached to the hat, to look like "Shawn" from the Wallace and Grommit film.

One of our local schools was doing a bit from 'Oliver' and the mums scoured every Charity shop for tiny black waistcoats, mum after mum came in - we nearly made a 'no waistcoat' sign. I love it when peeps come in with an open mind like the mum you mentioned - unfortunately we always get one or two who come in and say 'have you got a sheep costume?' - course we do also get the ones who ask for 'this skirt in a smaller size'. Sorry - off topic!
                        Nell

Comment

If i had a superpower it would be to look into peoples eyes and see if their going to do what they say they are ie goverment,councils,banks ect theres always a twist and they never tell the truth , thats my opinion anyway
                          Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

mother theresa,florance nightinggale,as others have said,charity shops or have you anything to hand,anything to tranceform like sheet,curtains,quilt covers,lace curtains,and i bet you have a lamp?hope ypu have a fab time.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

How about "Super Chook"?, one that lays HUGE chocolate eggs on demand
                              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X