Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Go About Researching This Please?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beefy,
    Thank goodness I was only 'The Twinkle' and then 'The Apple' of my Daddy's Eye at the time!! Far too young to have the police looking for me at that age!! and I am most grateful for your help, thank you.....
    And I look forward to any advice that they can give me here.

Are you near to us anytime soon to come 'drop in' and stay over yet? Offer still genuinely stands, if you can find your way out from behind that sofa in Norn Iron.....!

Comment

As a general comment about Google search. If you want to exclude a particular sub category, you can put in a 'minus', eg if you want to know about wolves, but not the football team by that nickname, you could put in your search "Wolves -football" it will then list all websites which mention wolves EXCEPT those that mention football as well.
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

well i never knew that hilary .......thank you xx ..... thats so useful ..... i'm going to try that ..... wow!!!! ..... actually i so wish i'd have known that, it's sooooo annoying when you spend hours searching for stuff that isn't what you want ......... goes off to play on google (is easily pleased)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X