How to remove threads not interested in from latest posts

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove threads not interested in from latest posts

As per title, the latest posts feed just keeps stacking up and up with more and more in the list and it’s slow enough as it is. The old “new posts” button used to remove them automatically if you look at the list. This new one leaves them there and you have to actually click on each one for it to then remove it from the list! Very annoying and it just doesn’t make sense to me as I can see it takes longer to load the bigger the list gets.

Kind Regards..........Rob

This is something that I am sure can be reversed to that the old posts are archived , on the old forum every now and then the Mods have then started a new thread with a link to the old thread for those who may wish to search it. Where possible nothing is actually removed, thus this site can be a useful catalogue of information. Until the IT department has finished it's work and we can see what is the end product, it is difficult to make any changes. To get to the latest posts I use the "filter tab" on the green bar top right corner and set it on "today", you then get the last 24 hours worth of postings, hope this makes sense.
    Last edited by burnie; 16-05-2020, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Yes, thanks Burnie. I’m sure once the good people in IT have got it done, they will come hunting for bugs. Maybe a kind Mod should start a list of bugs a bit like a seed swap thread where everyone comments and the mod updates the first post so it ends up a list on the first post.

Either way, it’s getting there by the hard work of the IT peeps and the Mods. Thanks to all of you guys and gals.

Kind Regards..........Rob
      Last edited by Dynamite; 17-05-2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X