No announcement yet.

What is it about Pringles?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaffa Cakes.... Or those Thornton's Mini Caramel Shortcakes... Mmmmmmm....
    Home-made Victoria Sponge....
    I have a sweet tooth

Comment

I'm with you on the black olives...I buy a very expensive little tub from the chiller counter at the co-op and eat them on the way home, dripping olive oil all over but they are so delicious. oh my, I have a tin of emergency Crespo black olives in the cupboard, may just have to go and open them now! Pringles...yes, if I pop I just can't stop

Comment

Rich Tea biscuits for me!! My Grandson Jon, aged nine, and I buy a packet on Saturday morning. Tea for me coffee for him and we dunk and slurp our way through the whole packet.
        This is probably what he will remember me for!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
          Geee Thanks Zazen!!!Had managed to put them way into the back of my mind!!!They were my weapon in giving up smoking....not sure which was worse...smoking or the stripping of my tooth enamel from the parma violets!!
          Oops - sorry.

Have a digestive and a cuppa...take your mind off it.

Comment

Salt n' vinegar crisp sandwiches - naughty but nice.

Chilli peanuts is a new discovery of mine - bought 4 packets today
            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X