No announcement yet.

Baldur's Gate

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please thank Aranthos for me, Shirley - it's always useful to have a teenager's brain on your side for these technical wot nots!

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      Please thank Aranthos for me, Shirley - it's always useful to have a teenager's brain on your side for these technical wot nots!
      LOL, just glad I don't have to decipher what goes on inside his brain
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Well, I still can't connect to the gamefaqs site at all, but I found a patch from another site which was released years ago - shortly after game was released - which was supposed to clear up a load of bugs that were in the program.

I've downloaded the patch, and I had a quick play with it last night and it seems to be holding up.

Boo.

I wanted an excuse to buy the xp version that Bride pointed me to on Amazon, and I haven't got one now!

*thinks - might buy it anyway with the Christmas bonus wot I have just awarded myself

Thanks again for your help on this one, grapes!
        PAH!! no real excuse needed, after all you will NEED to get the expansion packs anyway to fully enjoy the game to its conclusion, makes sense to buy the full set
        Vive Le Revolution!!!
        'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
        Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
          PAH!! no real excuse needed, after all you will NEED to get the expansion packs anyway to fully enjoy the game to its conclusion, makes sense to buy the full set
          ...and with my mort repayments being reduced now, it's like, practically free, innit?

Comment

...and with my mort repayments being reduced now, it's like, practically free, innit?
            oh absolutely, would be a shame to let that saving get frittered away on non-essentials, getting the game pack is an investment after all, it will keep you occupied for at least a 12 month
            Last edited by BrideXIII; 06-11-2008, 01:54 PM.
            Vive Le Revolution!!!
            'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
            Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X