No announcement yet.

sons in big trouble :(

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is making me feel old. What ever happened to a nice photo, GSOH, non-smoker and likes cinema, pets and walking in fallen leaves.

Do you have to use nekkid pictures of yourself now?!?

Puts feminism back years if now the girlies are more interested in 'appearance' (trying to keep it clean), and puts it back decades if they send reciprocal piccies. OOer missus.
    Nell

Comment

What amazes me is.. why do lads think women WANT to see 'that bit' uncovered? (or alternatively DO girls want to look at it?) I can't say that the sight of one of those ever produced any reaction in me other than giggles..... It isn't for LOOKING at!
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

i guess that it's just the times we live in, i still have a very gorgeous piccy of my first ever b/f, and he was totally fully clothed, sat on the bridge where we fell in love with a pair of bonce boppers on his head...... i still think he's gorgeous ..... don't think i'd have kept it if he'd been naked ..... *wonders what happened to saving some things for the one you love* ...... technology isn't always a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
          What amazes me is.. why do lads think women WANT to see 'that bit' uncovered? (or alternatively DO girls want to look at it?) I can't say that the sight of one of those ever produced any reaction in me other than giggles..... It isn't for LOOKING at!
          they think girls want to see it, cos it's often the girls that send themselves first.

Comment

OMG, poor gf! thoughts for her first and then secondly, is your son fit, cause i need a smile and got to keep an old lady happy xx lol!!

cor let us know how he gets on x

Comment

course he is, he's gorgeous

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                course he is, he's gorgeous

right i will just have to PM my email address then lol! something to make my day lol ! cor i so hope though that he is ok whe she gets her hands on him!!!! doesnt bear thinking about does it!!

Comment

well judging by how she sounded typing on msn, he won't have anything left to photograph lol

Comment

Wait till he finds out that the "naked girllie " thats sending him pic's is actually a six foot tall overweight bricky who likes to cross dress on Wednesday , Friday and Sunday nights.
                    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

This has made me giggle. Thank goodness any silly pics of me were way before pc's! Daft bu***r leaving them where she could find em. I wouldnt want to see pics like that of my sons though eeeew too much info
                      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
                        Wait till he finds out that the "naked girllie " thats sending him pic's is actually a six foot tall overweight bricky who likes to cross dress on Wednesday , Friday and Sunday nights.
                        LMAO, yeah but that's what webcams are for apparently

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                        This has made me giggle. Thank goodness any silly pics of me were way before pc's! Daft bu***r leaving them where she could find em. I wouldnt want to see pics like that of my sons though eeeew too much info
                        yeah, she was going to send me the pics noooooooooooooo

Comment

Well said HilaryB. Must admit this thread has brought a smile.
                          Kirsty b xx

Comment

....It isn't for LOOKING at!
                            isn't it a, erm, (*giggles) tool for competitions
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

Apologies to the guys here, but most of you do look more appealing with your kit on tbh
                              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                                Apologies to the guys here, but most of you do look more appealing with your kit on tbh
                                same could be said for a lot of us girlies
                                aka
                                Suzie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X