Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right you lot, cheer me up plllllleeeeasssse!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you ... did i say disgusting was my middle name ........ i resisted the urge to put this one on ..... till now

*hopes su cheers up soon, i'm running out of snot*
    Last edited by lynda66; 02-11-2008, 05:29 PM.

Comment

oi you let you have made me smile for the first time today and wow Lynda, those bogey smilies are fab lol!! reminds me of the kids at school!! lol!! thanks as well for the limericks polly, they did make me giggle.

i wrote a poem today, it took 5 mins and I have decided that the 1st paragraph will be my epitath lol!! here goes, hope you like it, made me feel better! (just to let you know that everyone calls me Clarkie!!) ha ha ! and i am always classed as the joker of the pack - this is to my lovely friends and to you all x

When times are hard and days are sh1t just think of me a little bit
      Cause I was born to make you smile
      laugh & joke and dance a while
      so when I’m gone be sure to say
      “where’s clarkie, she once made my day”

Days like this are sad and true
      To think of me and think of you
      Its not such fun, for all of us
      My friends my life has just gone bust!
      I’ve had enough the time has come
      To bite the carrot and find the sun!

My dreams are not so far away
      They may come true, but I dismay
      All I want is to love my life
      Without the troubles and the strife
      To have the happy times I dream
      To eat fresh strawberries with double cream!

So now I must end this tale, without you friends I would surely fail
      The time has come the walrus said
      For all good peeps to go to bed
      I don’t know how long I’ll be around
      To stay here and just play the clown
      But he who laughs, laughs loudest they say
      Oh well, I bloody hope so one day!

Comment

That's fab! Talented so and so! Hope you're feeling a wee bit better. Also hope your friend and her little baby are ok.

You're such a ray of sunshine, but even rays of lovely sunshine sometimes have to slump on the sofa with a glass of wine and a tub of Haagen Daz, and yell "shuddup, I'm being cloudy today, you 'orrible lot."
        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Here's hoping you're feeling better and thanks for your poem.
          My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

thanks guys, arrrr Rhona, i am talented in so many ways NOT!!!!

i like to write my feelings down! 7 years down the line from suffering PND, i still get like this about once every 6 months!!!! argh!!!!!

Comment

I find it always cheers me up, when people hate me, to put something gross in their dinner (snot would do, if you don't have any slugs handy).
              Smile sweetly to them as you serve it up ... and run away before you start laughing
              Last edited by Two_Sheds; 03-11-2008, 05:50 AM.
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Oh just cheers up you bladdy misery guts!
                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Hey you how are you this morning? Thinking of ya gal as I work off the Monday blues (see my miserable post!) so take care yous

Tammy
                  Tammy x x x x
                  Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

SS, your daughter doesn't hate you. Not only does she love you, but she is so confident in your love for her that she can 'kick-off' (as my kids put it) and know that you'll still be there tomorrow and the next day. You're probably the only person in the world that she can feel that certain of.

As for the hangover, it could be worse, I just sat through a 2 hour allotment committee meeting in a freezing cold shed, barely able to focus due to copious quantities of Vino Collapso the night before. Knowing it's self-inflicted suffering doesn't help at all.
                    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Just look at things differently, your life is only as bad as you let it make you feel (otherwise known as don't let the bastards grind you down):

1. 13 year old DD who obviously hates me!!! - she's a teenager, she's supposed to think she hates you so all you're saying is that she's a normal and well adjusted teenage girl

2. 51 year old OH who obviously hates me!!!! - that's life, sometimes you row with those you love, he probably thinks that you hate him sometimes. Think of the things you love about each other and concentrate on that

3. A hangover, that obviously hates me!!!! (the night was a great one though) - you've answered your own thing here, you had a good night, remember that, the hangover is just pay back (and next time have a couple of pint of water before you go to bed and you'll be much better)

4. Today is the anniversary of my lovely best friends death, Rosey the GSD, its one year and god i feel sad, i could tell her anything and she would just wag her tail and love me!!!! - don't know what a GSD is but am guessing you're talking about a dog, OK she was very special to you and isn't here anymore but you can still tell her stuff if you want

5. My sis is in NZ and i so miss her.- and following her dream, so this is a good thing, keep telling yourself that and you'll realise it's true

6. My friend had a baby 3 days ago and the forceps birth was so horrendous that they broke the baby's arm and they are still in hospital and my friend is still in a state of shock! And she doesnt live close, so i cant visit her yet!- a friend of mine's sister died in child birth, rejoice that although still in hospital, your friend and her baby are fine

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

How's you feeling today Me Dear??Did the dummy escape unscathed?
                        xx
                        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

arrr thanks everyone xx had a good day today, went to my First Aid course at work and nearly killed off the resusitation dummy lol!!!!

I am now gonna be busy for a few weeks so no need to feel sorry for myself now!

mind you have to say a couple of things - me and OH dont love each other anymore, sad, but true!!!!! At least we can admit that, but doesnt make it easier! xx

Keep smiling :-) xxxx

Comment

Even if you don't love each other like you used to do then I hope that you can at least be friends.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X