No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Wellie

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh thanks Sarzwix - got your party frock on and your glass of something olcoholic?
    Bubble - I can't think WHAT you mean! and thank Madderbat for me please....

See you on The Dance Floor in twenty minutes!

Incidentally, Trousers isn't sure whether he can pull himself away from the sodding television tonight to have a dance with me, so I'm bringing my Cat, BC with me. Okay?!

Comment

Happy Hatching Day Wishes Wellie, hope you've had an absolutely brilliant day!
      Blessings
      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
      Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
      Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
      On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

A perfectly lovely birthday today, so thank you all for contributing to make it that special.
        X

Comment

*whispers to guests

shall I get the bloody marys ready for when she arises? although champers is better for a hangover and she is more of a champers girl
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

Bucks Fizz might be in order
            I'll get started ...
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

good plan TS - I'll start the bacon ....
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

TA DA !!!

Sorry I'm late, I've been shifting and stacking split logs since 8am Girls! You see? Never a dull moment at Holly Cottage.... luckily Trousers did remember to get my car out of the drive beforehand. Clever Trousers!

Ooh yes, I'll have a Bucks Fizz thanks, and crispy bacon buttie please. Ravenous! X

Comment

Happy Birthday.

22 eh?
                  Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
                  Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
                  I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Salut M Pierre Lapin

22 ????....Nah
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Rabbit, you are incredibly late for my party, and now I am NOT going to pull my t-shirt over my head and run round the cottage pretending that Arsenal have just scored a goal?!. For the rest of you lovely Grapevine Grapes that haven't a clue WHAT I am talking about.... Don't you wish you were my friend now to find out?!

And Nicos? you're fired!

Shame you both weren't here for the actual virtual party, but I had a drink for each of you, and I'm sure you both enjoyed your own respective evenings as well.
                      As you'll see from my latest blog update, I've not 'grown up' any yet, thankfully, or I'd lose that twinkle in my eye and the smile on my face that makes me very definitely ME!

XX
                      Last edited by wellie; 27-10-2008, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Well, I completely missed it all because I was in bed with Bird Flu...but I hear it was a top night. Can't believe I missed cake - virtual or otherwise.

Comment

belated greetings from me too....not bird flu, just no heating, so went to bed to keep warm
                          The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

I've got Bird Flu an'all! Horrid ain't it....
                            I'd of gone to bed too, but I couldn't miss my own party now, could I!
                            Hope you get better/warm soon.X

Comment

Oh heck Wellie, I missed your birthday, glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. After recent events on the 'vine' please feel free to berate me for ignoring you on this happy occasion! Actually I've just been a bit busy & only popped on here briefly & missed this thread so belated Happy Birthday from me, O.H. & Amy the cat!
                              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X