No announcement yet.

I'm in Trouble

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear some of you employ the dishwasher for purposes other than its intended use. I have heard of people cooking foil wrapped fish in it. Not sure how that would work and I'm definitely not about to find out.
    It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

You deserve to be in trouble Snuffer, my lad! Blokes really go off on one if you shave your legs with their razor - and they are MEANT for shaving with!
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I've heard of the fish thing, too. Having also heard that dishwashers can work just as well without detergent for lightly soiled stuff, I'd be quite happy to seal a bag with fish in and give it a go!

Mine is about to be plumbed into my OH's house, though - mine is too small for it, but when I left my ex 3 years ago I wasn't going to leave it forever. G1t was more upset about the Henry hoover and dishwasher leaving, than me!! We do laugh about that, honest!

I've nicked the electric razor before now. They are sooooo good and they tickle, tee hee! I don't even buy women's razors - what an absolute con they are and it's like holding a flippin spoon shaving with one!

Comment

if a razor is there it's for using

i've chucked allsorts in my dishwasher ....... got some plant pots going in this week, cos i cant be bothered doing them by hand ..... it's my diswasher so if i break it ..... it's my fault

think i'll give the fish a miss though

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
            You deserve to be in trouble Snuffer, my lad! Blokes really go off on one if you shave your legs with their razor - and they are MEANT for shaving with!
            ROFL & LMAO all at the same time, getting some funny looks from the lads in the office! I love this thread it's so funny! And yes Flummery you are so right about the razor thing!!

Happy Thursday peeps!!
            Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Comfreyfan View Post
              Oops Snuffer, still a good idea though!

Since OH moved in I've tried to keep my grubby gardening habits to myself. He came home the other day, I was on here (!) and my newly washed flower pots were still stacked on the draining board and I hadn't cleaned the sink. His reaction? Wouldn't it be more efficient to put the pots in the dishwasher! He's a good man! I haven't tried it yet - has anyone else? What else do you put in the dishwasher?
              I was actually thinking that t'other day. Pot washing is not a job I'll relish.
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

ermm, being single, I put anything I like in the dishwasher, jars to sterilise, bottles, plant pots and YES i even tried the fish thing ( just to see) it turned out surprisingly good!kitchen cloths, when i don't have any washing to do, i was even condsidering the dog after he rolled in fox carp, i let him off though.
                Vive Le Revolution!!!
                'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Glad to see its not just my dog that does that!! He has been threatened with the dishwasher and the washing machine on many on occasion however it doesnt seem to stop him.
                  Bob Leponge
                  Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X