Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
    i think i have joined the "self preservation society"
    What... You've spent all day driving around Italy in a mini and then stolen a van load of gold bars? Take care on those tight bends!

Comment

I am fostering a lurcher puppy who has broken his back. His back has been pinned and plated and three vertebae fused. Today he has wobbled around the yard, wagging his tail for the first time since his op.That has made me happy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flytrap View Post
        What... You've spent all day driving around Italy in a mini and then stolen a van load of gold bars? Take care on those tight bends!
        i so wish i had my mini back! i had to let it go in January and it still hurts (why do kids have to grow lol!!!)!!!!

I am loving the feel of the tight bends though lol!

Comment

you mean ....... it's only wednesday? i thought it was thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
            you mean ....... it's only wednesday? i thought it was thursday.
            Nope, definitely Wednesday - I'm wearing my Wednesday socks.
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Nice thread! Our little baby girl said "mama" quite deliberately for the first time this morning!!! That's quite a smiley thing!!! Obv she's been saying Dada for ages but finally I got a look in!
              I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                Nope, definitely Wednesday - I'm wearing my Wednesday socks.
                but i had my wednesday nickers on yesterday ....... the ones with a little bell on the back and wednesday written on the front *wonders which day i changed em twice

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                  but i had my wednesday nickers on yesterday ....... the ones with a little bell on the back and wednesday written on the front *wonders which day i changed em twice
                  More worryingly - what day are you now gonna go without?!

What would Vedder do?

Comment

O.K it was more of a lump in the throat & tears of pride moment,but at bedtime tonight DD was telling me (very excitedly)that she got a "kind heart"sticker at school today(for no guesses~being kind!!)~she then proceeded to tell me that she'd given it away cos there was a little girl who is also kind but has never had one before!!!Thankfully she's got to know her mummy & understands that often tears are happy tears!!
                    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                      More worryingly - what day are you now gonna go without?!
                      well i dunno, that's a tough one ....... i think someone has broke in and stolen tuesdays ....... thats put a spanner in the works

Comment

i just smiled ...... ok technically it's thursday, and i'm not wearing nickers ...... anyway i digress ..... yesterday i cleaned out under my bed (valance sheets hide everything) and found loads of stuff i thought had vanished, there were even 2 cushions from downstairs, and a pile of crisp bags, choccie wrappers,biscuits and bones and all manner of other junk ...... yes my darling dog has been hoarding stuff (i seriously think she has a mental problem (ok maybe it's just living with me))........ honestly it looked like she needed aggie and wotsit to come round and clean it...... anyway they weren't here so it was down to me ...... i got the brush under the bed, swept everything out, washed everything and returned it to it's rightful place. sorted.

anyway just now, i came upstairs, and theres a nest of 3 of MY pillows on the floor, with my dressing gown covering them and 2 bones in the middle...... think she's trying to tell me something??

and nope tuesdays weren't there

Comment

Well, I'm feeling positive for a smile today - didn't happen yesterday (work is a bit horrible at the moment), so I'm aiming for at least 2 smiles today!

Just watching our local news and an 'inventor' here in the South West has come up with an addition to a baby changing mat to stop the baby rolling off and keep their hands out of the way while you're changing nappies! Excellent - I'd recommend that! It looks like the bit a magician uses so you can't see the saw when he's cutting a lady in half, only made out of spongey changing mat material.

Perhaps you can catch up on Sunday when the clocks go back Lynda?
                          Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                          So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Comfreyfan View Post
                            Well, I'm feeling positive for a smile today - didn't happen yesterday (work is a bit horrible at the moment), so I'm aiming for at least 2 smiles today!

Just watching our local news and an 'inventor' here in the South West has come up with an addition to a baby changing mat to stop the baby rolling off and keep their hands out of the way while you're changing nappies! Excellent - I'd recommend that! It looks like the bit a magician uses so you can't see the saw when he's cutting a lady in half, only made out of spongey changing mat material.

Perhaps you can catch up on Sunday when the clocks go back Lynda?
                            I saw that on tv last week - looks like a perfectly sensible idea. Unlike some of the other inventions they showed...

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Oh, one final smile for yesterday.

Just before going to sleep I said good night to Bean and gave the bump a kiss. I rested my head on LadyWaynes belly to have a little listen and felt movement under the side of my face. I considered it as Bean giving me a kiss back.

Of course, equally they could have just been giving me a kick in the head!

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Have to say I couldn't reply yesterday as I was feeling so depressed I was close to tears for some of it and hovering on St Johns Wort-5HTP sites! However, I did kick myself up the bum and after treating various ailments of the ponies, I picked up enough sweet chestnuts to do something with. Whilst picking them up, I was listening to the birdies tweeting and the squirrels rustling around. I then wandered to the starvation paddock and said a last goodbye to Henry and fed him a sweet chestnut. That made me smile, as did my kitty cuddling up to me whilst I ate dinner. Funny how they know when you're feeling down, eh?

Oh and my green cone arrived! Hurrah!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X