No announcement yet.

Whats the worst thing you've forgotten?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a new mum I left my baby daughter in the doctor's waiting-room. It was only when I was in the post-office and realized that I hadn't got my purse - it was in my bag, which was hanging on the pram - that I remembered. I dashed back thinking they'd have called social services or something and they hadn't even noticed.
    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

I left my (very new) son outside a shop once. I was passing in the car and and thought "That pram looks familiar". "Oh sh!t". Nobody but me knew about this 'til now .
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

I've just made a veggie lasagne, something I often do. I finished congratulating myself that it wasn't overflowing the dish, put it in the oven...
        And then saw the pile of aubergine slices sitting on the worksurface !
        Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
          Seahorse I would rather wrestle crocs daily than go without my cotton buds.

No handbag would have been complete disaster, forgetting girlfriend...perhaps not so much!! (Only speaking from my experience RR.)
          I have often wondered if people actually did forget babies, as I'm not sure I ever did, but the proof is there.
          well I remember getting half way home from the shop and realising I had left the baby parked outside, I was devastated and sobbing to my mum , then she owned up that not only had she done it with me, but did it with my brother as well
          I know several people that have.
          Vive Le Revolution!!!
          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

My mum left my sister outside a shop years ago when you could do that sort of thing, got home and asked if the baby was ok ' what do you mean you took her with you says dad and gran !!! Set off in the car just after my eldest was born turned round and said quick turn back we have left the baby at home, he was fast asleep in his pram top we had put the wheels in the boot but forgot him. I left my clean knickers at home when we went on holiday recently.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

I left my daughter (very new) outside a shop too. That was in the days when it was safe to leave the pram outside. Got more than halfway home before I realised something was missing!! Also forgot to get change for the toothfairy to leave under son's pillow. Had to write an IOU from the fairy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X