No announcement yet.

Hmmph...and my sad news is....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about your cat, I am a cat lover as they are such haughty, arrogant, independant animals, that amuse me with the distain they have for all but their best humans!
    I acquired my chickens shortly after I lost my lovely dog in january and it does help to, at least, care for and be excited by a new pet.
    It is not as dreadful as losing a person but it still hurts.
    Take care xxx

Comment

So sorry to hear about your cat. Sounds like he was really enjoying the rural life, so don't feel too bad. When my cat George was run over, we buried him under a shrub in the garden, that forever afterwards became known as George Bush :-)
      Growing in the Garden of England

Comment

Sorry to hear that Nicos. Losing a pet is always a body-blow.
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Nicos, big hugs for you all....heartbreaking

Comment

Hi Nicos, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news! As a cat crazy lady who has 5 moggies of my own and always had cats since I was a tiny tot, they are my pasion! I know where you are now lost and in paine. I'm crying with you.

The only comfort that you can draw from this, is that more than likely your cat did not know much about it! More often than not, it happens so fast that the cat does not suffer! Just think of your cat as still with you, watching your every move from moggie Zion/Heaven! Love and {{{Hugs}}} to you and yours.

xxx
            Jan
            Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

My condolences Nicos - it's been said before, and it'll be said again, it's never nice. Sounds like he had fun with you though, so you can hopefully take comfort in that?
              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

very sorry to hear about your little cat, never easy to lose a loved one, all the best.

Comment

Really sorry about the cat Nicos but at least he sounded as though he was very happy to be with you in France & enjoying catching mice, poor little thing. Must have been awful for you both, I like the idea of planting a tree for him, nice to remember him by.
                  Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

So sorry to hear that, Nicos. It hasn't been a good month for us animal lovers has it?
                    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

You know...I have to say that you lot are fantastic.

Yesterday I felt empty/hollow.
                      All your posts have help both of us tremendously....thank you so much.

Today we have chosen an apple tree which will be ready to collect tomorrow. OH is digging the hole as I type, and then tomorrow after work Neo will be laid to rest.
                      We look forward to the flowers and fruit next year.
                      No idea what variety as the guy spoke too quickly...but he said it's a rare old variety of the region- and an eater for a change.

OH has jut finished the hole and says he's dug down to the 13th Century!!!
                      One day at a time eh??
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I'd be as devastated as you are Angel....
                        Moving from your home yourself is stressful enough - however much you're looking forward to it. Moving home to somewhere abroad is another, and with having to move your pets as well, is surely a nightmare.
                        Then to have the trauma of a pet's untimely tragic death 'on top' on all of that, you have my very very deepest sympathy, and biggest hug.

I shall be 'right there' in spirit with you at the planting of the tree tomorrow.
                        X

Comment

Thinking of you Nicos - think on what I said in the PM wont you.

Tammy
                          Tammy x x x x
                          Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Oh Nicos, how sad. I live in dread of my cat being run over, but I guess at least you know it was fast and there was no lingering suffering. Great big [[[[[[[hugs]]]]]]] from me and Moggs, I'll be thinking of you as you plant the tree. Take good care, Sue xxx
                            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Hope everything goes well with the burial & tree planting Nicos, he'll always be there for you now.
                              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Only just seen this, Nicos. Sorry to read about your cat. RIP little kitty. xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X