• Show
Clear All

Oh blinking heck gal, I am so very sorry

(((hugs)))
    x
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

So sorry to hear your sad new's ,i can only imagine how your feeling right now.My thought's are with you ,just going of to cuddle my babie's and sob now.
      Live long and prosper.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/jojo333_photos/

Comment

So sorry to hear about your loss. (((((loads of hugs)))))

Comment

Oh !
          I don't like cats particularly, but that is awful news. Poor thing x
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

oh so sorry i lost my beloved dog two years ago to an idiot who didnt know where his brake pedal was ...so i am thinking of you xxx

Comment

You can't really blame car drivers, cats are so quick! the only thing I would ask is that they stop, try to find the cat who so often runs away and tries to find the owner who may spend weeks and months searching for their beloved pet.
              Small comfort, I know ,but at least you know where your cat is. I am sorry for your loss.

Comment

sorry to hear your sad new xx
                The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

So sorry to hear your sad news Nicos. Though I am not a cat lover by any means as regulars on here will know, I know how it feels to lose a favourite pet, and I hope you get over it sooner rather than later.
                  Take care
                  Rat x
                  Rat

British by birth
                  Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
                  http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

So sorry for you Nicos,we lost our cat in the same way 2 years ago~felt immense guilt that we let him stay out all night,but after a while convinced myself that at least he had a life as a cat & not wrapped in cotton wool indoors~DD still chats about him loads & when my Grandma died was so excited that they'd be able to play!!We went out together & chose a little wooden black cat to remember him by & yesterday my mum brought round some bits from my Grandmas for us to look through & choose a little something~DD straight away homed in on a little porcelain black cat!Yake Care.xx
                    P.S~we got chickens after!!Something to take our minds of him without feeling that we were trying to replace him!
                    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

So sorry to hear about your loss.My thoughts are with you both.
                      I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

huggsssss nicos ..... so sorry .....thinking of you xxxx

Comment

Have a hug from me, I Have lost 3 to road accidents, unlike dogs they wander free, and it's the price we sadly sometimes have to pay for loving these independent devils in our lives.
                          Vive Le Revolution!!!
                          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

What a shame Nicos. I do know what it's like to loose a much loved pet and just how awful you feel. My thoughts are with you.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Oh Nicos, I'm so sorry. And I was just whining about some stupid spoiled pans. Really hope you're ok. What a sad time for you. x
                              I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

So sorry for you Nicos - I adore cats and I was gutted when I lost mine in the summer.
                                http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X