No announcement yet.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What wonderful news, FD, and so reassuring that the consultant is so positive about it.
    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

I am very pleased for you sweetie.
      Vive Le Revolution!!!
      'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
      Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Thinking of you and wishing you well. I've been there myself so I know how it can absorb your every waking moment!

Comment

That's great news Tammy, it must be nice to know that someone is taking notice of you & willing to actually help find out what the problem is. Hope everything turns out O.K. for you.
          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

So glad that someone is going to look into things for you now Tammy. I do agree with your MIL about counting the blessings you already have.
            Kirsty b xx

Comment

Glad you've had some positive news, Tammy. I hope this lady knows how much she's appreciated. Take care. xx

Comment

Dear girl, I do hope everything works out well for you.

Comment

That is great news Tammy.

Comment

at last tammy, i so hope they help you and that you are truly blessed again x

Comment

Relax and take care of yourself tammy, your angel may be just around the corner.
                      Yo an' Bob
                      Walk lightly on the earth
                      take only what you need
                      give all you can
                      and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

So glad that you've had a positive contact from the consultant - hope all works out.
                        My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Good news, esp as the thhyroid may be taken seriously now as a possible 'cause'. Wishing you well for all the tests and hope we hear good news again soon.

janeyo

Comment

Thank god someone is looking into this for you.

I spent years wondering why I kept miscarrying after having two uncomplicated pregnancies. I wasn't until we moved house, and hence doctors, that anyone bothered.

I went for my annual checkup and my new doctor noted that I'd had two children and hadn't been pregnant since . The previous doctor had been so unconcerned she hadn't even registered the misses in my medical notes.

I had a complete check-up instead of the usual 10 minutes and backed out of the surgery in tears 'cos someone cared.

3 weeks later I was in hospital having laser surgery to correct a minor problem that could have been dealt with years before.

I had a boy not long after that, 16 years after the last one.

Good-luck Tammy .
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X