Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

that is just disgusting think i'm gonna puke.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueA View Post
    Yeuch! But she was only asking you to cook them for her Lynda!
    yup that's a great consolation thanks

Comment

We had a bbq tonight, and I was just taking the food inside when my neighbour called out to ask if I'd like some sausages to cook on it. I hesitated, as we had enough food, and didn't really want them, when he then added that our cat Smokey had got hold of them in their kitchen and they didn't fancy eaing them. I offered to pay, but he refused. She had only just pierced the packaging but i didn't want them either, so the cats got bbq'd sausages for tea tonight! I did wonder if he would have told us if I had been quicker to accept
      I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
      Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Rabbits! we get rabbits, Monty cat eats brings them home from the plots.
        He eats the first one
        catches another moments later...lets Sebbie cat eat it (his brother)
        catches another moments later...lets next doors cat eat it....
        its all too much!
        Lynda66 sorry but that is so funny.....but I now what its like to step on entrails...... rabbit ones!

Comment

I wish my cat brought me rabbits! I don't get anything anymore. He knows that I take them off him, so he eats them outside and comes in asking to be fed!

Did anyone watch that Bear bloke last night on Born Survivor? Now THAT was enough to make anyone puke. He is SOOO wrong!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X