No announcement yet.

The things children say!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Feb this year, OH turned 60 - the 'children' all got together and we had a meal for him (cooked by yours truly, of course).

They told the elder grandson (aged 6): It's Grandad's birthday - sing happy birthday, he's very old.

The six year old told his grandad encouragingly:

"But you're not dead."
    My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

When the queen mum had her 100th birthday my niece who was 5 at the time said when you reach 100 years old you die so granny will die as well soon cos she is 88 and thats very very very old. Grannie ( my mum ) lived till the ripe old age of 92.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

the one that still has me cringing is rob was at his childminders, aged about 2, ...... childminders mum, aunt and granny had come for a visit, rob was playing in the kitchen....

he proudly, and with a big grin on his face .......walked into the living room....dropped his pants.... and said .....look i have a stiffy, cos i've been playing with my willy

Comment

Crying laughing lynda66 brilliant!!
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Cant stop laughing, Recently my little great nephew aged 3 and a bit and my great niece aged just 3 were at their grannies and the little boy was lying naked on the settee and grannie was trying to get him dressed to take back to his mum, little girl arrives and he says come on lie on top of me and lets kiss and cuddle and you can play with me. My sister and niece couldnt stop laughing and said just like his dad.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Oh eck! My sides hurt from laughing!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X