Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh bless! How cute!

Comment

Just imagine poor LadyH.W., she's got to put up with the baby playing football inside her for months yet! It's lovely that you were moved by the experience Wayne, you big softy!
      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

She hasn't slept particularly well since about Wednesday - and I as a result have also not slept particularly well (I'm a light sleeper anyway). LW was at the doctors this morning and the doctor lady put the doppler on to have a listen and recoiled saying "wow, that's a strong heart beat, and doesn't it move around a lot!". LW replied with something along the lines of - "tell me about it!".

LW has had a cold for about a week too bless her. I'm quite good at making hot honey and lemon now.

Other than that, everything is as it should be, but surprisingly the measurements all fall above the "median line" on the charts...
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post

Other than that, everything is as it should be, but surprisingly the measurements all fall above the "median line" on the charts...
          Really? Why ever would that be?

Poor LW, hope she's feeling better from her cold, I'm sure you've been looking after her.
          Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
            I wonder why too you must be so excited.

Sounds like it'll be a runner bean and certainly not a dwarf
            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Bless, cant wait for a proper kick, just getting flutters at the mo. I never get colds but since being with sprout Ive had 3.
              Yo an' Bob
              Walk lightly on the earth
              take only what you need
              give all you can
              and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X