Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
    what are you having removed?
    I have 3 tattoos, two of which i am having removed - they are on my upper arms. One is a wizard? the other is a chinese dragon, I was only 18 when i had them done

Comment

The benefits of waiting til my mid 20's til taking the plunge!!I can honestly say I've never regretted mine.Will admit to times tho where Andi having an ex's name on his arm get to me!!We've only been married 8yrs..so I guess there's still time for him to acknowledge his new missus!!
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

There's always lasers to remove those pesky tattoos if you don't want them. I hear they hurt quite a lot, too.

But what's a little pain to a masochist?!

Comment

i might be a masochist, but needles reduce me to a quivering wreck in the corner ..... it's about time they did general anaesthetics for tattoos

i reckon that as i have made it to the grand old age of 42 i might be old enough to make my mind up, and if i regret it when i'm 80 then i'll not wear my bikini or look at my back in the mirror

Di, i would march him straight down the tattoists tomorrow and make him cover it over told my son i'll do that if he ever gets a girls name on him..... don't think he wants one though. he wouldn't even let me pierce his ear.

Comment

I have a tattoo on my hand that I got put on when in my teens..........drunk of course!
            The tattooist was gay and said " I'll blunt my needles on your wrist and arm bone,(in a camp sort of way) so if you come back later when I've finished for the day I'll finish the rest of it off"
            No BLOODY waaaaay! Needless to say tattoo never got finished!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Voted NO keep long hair or will sponser if you shave which charity would it be.
              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
              and ends with backache

Comment

See, I think you're putting people off by calling it a "shave", if it's number 8, then it's not really a shave, just a short haircut
                Really can't see the problem meself, if you're gonna have a couple of wigs handy then it doesn't even matter if you don't like it! AND, hair-dye is cheaper for short hair!

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                  I have a tattoo on my hand that I got put on when in my teens..........drunk of course!
                  The tattooist was gay and said " I'll blunt my needles on your wrist and arm bone,(in a camp sort of way) so if you come back later when I've finished for the day I'll finish the rest of it off"
                  No BLOODY waaaaay! Needless to say tattoo never got finished!
                  sorry had to laugh snadger! i have 3 stars on my wrist and i love them! they are just boring black. i dont have big tats, just 3 small ones, but no way would i want OH on my body, let alone on a tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                    See, I think you're putting people off by calling it a "shave", if it's number 8, then it's not really a shave, just a short haircut
                    Really can't see the problem meself, if you're gonna have a couple of wigs handy then it doesn't even matter if you don't like it! AND, hair-dye is cheaper for short hair!
                    oh yeah good point lol ....... if i'm doing it for charity i'll go down to the bone though i think ......maybe...... possibly ...... i think i'm going off the idea now lol

Comment

Like you I have dyed my hair loads of times, red, dark, blonde, combinations of all three. I just get bored easy But a grade 8 from really long is seriously drastic. Aye, it grows back but takes a while. If youre gonna do it though I would wait till the summer, need all the insulation we can get this time of year .
                      I had my hair really short and red at my wedding and I did look pretty butch to be honest.
                      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

GET ON WITH IT!!

seriously girl, its grey, wet and windy out there, and just the right time for a spunky new haircut and wild colour to make up for all this yukkyness.
                        if you don't like it wear a wig, in a weeks time we will all be in hats anyway till spring, by which time it will be way longer again.

take the plunge, life is too short for regrets and haircuts dont hurt, tat's do, oh and hair grows and tat's? well they just stay there, fading and wrinkling.
                        Vive Le Revolution!!!
                        'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                        Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

ok i said i'd make a decision based on the poll results, so it appears i'm to go back to black ...... and as theres only 5 who want to sponsor me to shave it to the bone ...... i might not bother, but i'll be back to you 5 if i ever decide to do it ...... and now i'm gonna stop wittering and go see if i can buy a life on ebay

Comment

Well done for at least making a decision I will still sponsor you if you decide in the future to go ahead.
                            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                            and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X