No announcement yet.

Ooops! MINI accident!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Mr D, I'm ok in the car, thats not the problem, just feel really fed up, work is gettign harder and harder, no staff, pressures to cut spending, lack of customers and such like, feel all worn ut and want to do nothing but sit down. Didnt enjoy going to another branch to help out with their stocktake, just wanted to come home and ......

Must be a bit depressed, the accident really shook me up, not sure that I want to stay with my job, just want to cut loose from work, want to be with you, as always, but really down n fed up, and no, its not your fault, youre the one thing in my life thats worthwhile, I love you more than I can say in words, just wish we could afford to give up work, grow our own, spend more time out and about in nature and take some serious me time out!
    Blessings
    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Sounds like a general Halfords malaise there Mrs D. Madmax has it and so does Aranthos and I have heard it is rife in the local store. I know at least 3 of the staff are looking for other work.

Hope you feel more cheery soon - I am sure getting MINI back will help (when is that due to happen?)
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
        I was going to suggest the same, HF. It's actually illegal to leave mud on the road - one poor farmer was made to clean our road last year after similar accidents near the entrance to his field, including a bus carrying kiddies, which skidded straight out at a junction into a busy road. All those signs saying 'mud on road' don't mean diddly squat.

Hope you're ok, Mrs D.
        All the sign means when you see one saying beware mud on road is that some lazy farmer has commited an offence and is to idle to clean up his mess jacob marley
        What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
        Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Glad your ok.Sorry but can't say the same for Mini
          The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
            Glad your ok.Sorry but can't say the same for Mini
            Come on now Cloud, would be a boring old world if we all had the same taste in cars
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

Oh Mrs D you poor thing, glad your ok, dont worry, minis recover quicker than Humans shell be back before you know it.

go to your doctors, tell him your still shook up and feeling depressed and get a week or two off, spend the time looking at job ads and thinking about what you would rather do.

be good to yourself
              Yo an' Bob
              Walk lightly on the earth
              take only what you need
              give all you can
              and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Feeling much better now thanks folks, started to come out of it last Wednesday, and almost back to my normal fed up self! lol!

Good news is MINI is going to be alright, insurance are paying up (£2800) and she will be home in about a week or two, fortunately I have Protected NCD!
                Blessings
                Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx

Comment

Pleased you're O.K!(And Mini!!!)Take Care!x
                  the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Just think with that money you could buy a proper Mini!
                    The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Well, finally MINI is now home and safe, all repaired and shiney! Cant say just how happy I am to have her back, tis like putting on your favourite comfortable clothes, or meeting an old friend, really feels right!
                      Blessings
                      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

Sorry Suzanne, I have only just seen this thread - I was in England and didn't have much of an internet where we were staying. Glad to hear that you're OK now and that you have your car back. Does she have a name btw?
                        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
                          ... just wish we could afford to give up work, grow our own, spend more time out and about in nature and take some serious me time out!
                          OK peeps, do you think that if we all think hard enough we could organise a lottery win for the Dobby's
                          Last edited by scarey55; 27-10-2008, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Blimey, I thought you had her back ages ago!!!

Glad to read you are feeling better too.
                            Happy Gardening,
                            Shirley

Comment

Lol Scarey55! Yep, she's calle Jasmin (JAZZY - MINI)! Lol!

A lottery win would be fab, then we could set up the small holding, and have grapes over anytime, plus I know a couple of friends (fellow grapes) would just love to join us on a small holding!
                              Blessings
                              Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

OK, I'll see what I can do.

* makes a cup of tea and gets in lotus position

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X