Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
    Night Burnie back next week?
    Will try,depends on how the barrowing of horse poo goes,must get a trailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by nkp1962 View Post
      Don't think you'll find a manager or owner on there (but then again....)
      Now who's being cruel?
      We're not doin so great ourselves this week...! Only just scraped through in the Carling on Weds

Comment

• Okay, I went off and ate my dinner, can't get my head round all the posts that appeared while that happened!!!
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

• Evening to those that joined in and goodnight to those that's off! Going to be off myself soon, younger son had his second rugby match today and we are all pooped with all the shouting and excitement - they won 32 to 17 (or thereabouts)
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            Now who's being cruel?
            We're not doin so great ourselves this week...! Only just scraped through in the Carling on Weds
            I know - I was there & had to suffer 2 hours of it plus penalties
            NKP1962
            The Allotment Directory - coming soon (watch this space!)
            Movember - I am growing a 'tache in support of men's health

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
              Will try,depends on how the barrowing of horse poo goes,must get a trailer.
              Had about 4 tons 2 weeks ago delivered to the allotment 3 hours to shift it 2 hours to spread it.
              Left it a week then dug it in 3 hours that was only half the lottie(will do other half next year)
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                Evening to those that joined in and goodnight to those that's off! Going to be off myself soon, younger son had his second rugby match today and we are all pooped with all the shouting and excitement - they won 32 to 17 (or thereabouts)

ohh gratz to your son, hope the weather heldf out for you, its been lovely down here, a real late summer day, cool now, but with the incinerator still ticking over nicely, its a pleasant evening in my lil patch.
                Vive Le Revolution!!!
                'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Evening to those that joined in and goodnight to those that's off! Going to be off myself soon, younger son had his second rugby match today and we are all pooped with all the shouting and excitement - they won 32 to 17 (or thereabouts)
                  Well done to them

I've been so-o-o tired this week, on some new meds for psoriasis, seems to be triggering my HMS Slept for over 12 hours yesterday, feel a bit better today thank goodness.

Comment

• Thanks for that. Not too bad a day all in all. Chilly now and a very foggy start but a pleasant afternoon.

Sadly no progress on the chicken ark this week as Madmax decided to remove a segment of his right thumb on Thursday (this after cutting both pinky fingers to the bone on Tuesday). We have spent more hours in A&E this week than in the past 5 years!!!
                    Happy Gardening,
                    Shirley

Comment

Well done to them

I've been so-o-o tired this week, on some new meds for psoriasis, seems to be triggering my HMS Slept for over 12 hours yesterday, feel a bit better today thank goodness.
                      Hope you adjust to them soon SarzWix. Madmax and I caught a cold from someplace and we have both been heading for bed at around 8pm so understand where you are at. Just wish we had managed 12 hours of kip between us!!!
                      Happy Gardening,
                      Shirley

Comment

Thanks for that. Not too bad a day all in all. Chilly now and a very foggy start but a pleasant afternoon.

Sadly no progress on the chicken ark this week as Madmax decided to remove a segment of his right thumb on Thursday (this after cutting both pinky fingers to the bone on Tuesday). We have spent more hours in A&E this week than in the past 5 years!!!
                        worse than kids with sharp impliments aint they
                        Vive Le Revolution!!!
                        'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                        Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

• Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
                          worse than kids with sharp impliments aint they
                          LOL, he did it at work!!! He was removing a car stereo in order to fit a new one!
                          Happy Gardening,
                          Shirley

Comment

Thanks for that. Not too bad a day all in all. Chilly now and a very foggy start but a pleasant afternoon.

Ouch! Tell him to watch what he's doing!

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                            Hope you adjust to them soon SarzWix. Madmax and I caught a cold from someplace and we have both been heading for bed at around 8pm so understand where you are at. Just wish we had managed 12 hours of kip between us!!!
                            Yeah, me too! I keep falling over as well, and had 2 migraines this week already. No fun!

Hope the colds don't hang on too long. You need some sunshine!

Comment

Ouch! Tell him to watch what he's doing!

Have done!!!

Yeah, me too! I keep falling over as well, and had 2 migraines this week already. No fun!

Hope the colds don't hang on too long. You need some sunshine!
                              Odd thing is that the colds came along with the first sunshine of the summer!!! Take it gently - you could end up joining Madmax in A&E!!
                              Happy Gardening,
                              Shirley

Comment

• LOL, must have been the shock to your system then

I have had some lovely news this week, which I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but you guys are ok - I know you won't tell! My little sis is pregnant (I say little - she's 32!) I been getting sidetracked by all the baby stuff in town this afternoon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X