Beefy...huh???..what??...
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi Beefy, I was worried that you had deserted the vine
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

I'm happy with the idea that the 'chat' is deleted from the posts...I tend to open up more in 'private'
        I know I only tend to look in from time to time...but always read the thread Monday morning before it's deleted!

Comment

On a brighter side...guess where I am??

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
            Actually Scarey, it's my wrist that's damaged this time. It's sort of getting better - that is until I forget I hurt it and try to use it as normal.
            Sorry, RL - I knew I should've checked that first
            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
              Hi Beefy, I was worried that you had deserted the vine
              You can't get rid of me that easy Shirl . Been busy at work getting ready for a Prize Day ,on the farm getting the crops in and driving as well . Then theres fishing and a couple of other hobbies that I do as well (in my spare time)
              There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

what IS sunday chat? for us very new people.
                Vive Le Revolution!!!
                'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                  Planted out garlic yesterday I bought proper bulbs this year( 3 for £2.50) instead of using bulbs from the supermarket.
                  Still waiting for mine to arrive And my onion sets, both from Marshalls. Had to buy some extra sets, apparently they won't be sent til mid-late October which is too late to get sets in up here!

Nicos, I'm sure you're right, Mods are as busy as everyone else on a Sunday, esp with Jennie off & PW's working hours changed.

Beefy - a bit cynical for a Sunday my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    On a brighter side...guess where I am??
                    How's it going?

I'm guessing you've moved in then. Bienvenue en France

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
                      It was a thread that was started on a Sunday night at 7 for anyone to post in and all posts were deleted on a Monday morning. Some of the best nights "craic" I have ever had .
                      There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
                        Exactly what it says it's a chat night we talk about most things
                        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                        Brian Clough

Comment

Welcome to SNC BrideXIII, just keep pressing F5 to refresh the chat.

Comment

Oh well...for those interested- we've just moved into the French house for a minimum of 3 months...hopefully for ever!
                            For those new to the site...SNC...Sunday Night Chat is /was a perfect way of winding down on a Sunday night by having a chat on the Vine with other members. It's a bit more informal in that peeps open up a bit more knowing that all will be deleted n the morning. It needs a mod present incase outsiders join in and starts doing stupid stuff..it has been known ( also liable stuff which is a bit more serious for GYO)

anyway..my damp bed awaits........I look forward to reading the rest of this in the morning!!! ( tis 11.07 pm here and I've bee up since 3am)

night night all!!!
                            Last edited by Nicos; 28-09-2008, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Indeed we do Bubblewrap, how's you doing? It's good to keep in touch with the regulars and SNC is a good way of doing it without getting too serious.

Comment

Night Nicos - hope everything goes well for you in France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X