No announcement yet.

Beaten Up

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niece is going to a party tonight but has been warned to stay out of town cos its all going to kick off again and they are going to get her. The thing is the party is in a nearby village and the parents are going to be out down the road. The girls invoved are supposed to be going to the cinema and one of the mums is driving them to newton passing the village on route, hopefully she will not take the girls to the house cos originally the other girls were invited to the party but the parents have said they cant come. Trouble is this mum doesnt believe her dear daughter has done anything wrong and its all my niece's fault and her daughter has bruises as well. Not like my niece's she hasnt. The girls have also been warned at school to stop intimidating my niece.
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

what a sad story. poor lass, sounds brutal.

Comment

What has this country come to, disgraceful behaviour.

I hope she's feeling better Jackie she's had it tough enough
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Jackie j

How did the weekend go for you and your Niece?

Comment

Hi headfry it was ok no trouble, I think because they had all been warned at school and parents contacted maybe no one was allowed out into town. As I said she was at a sleepover and had strict instructions what not to do and what to do if there was any trouble. When my bil ( her uncle ) dropped her off in front of her friends girls and boys he said no smoking no drinking and deffo no sex ! how embarrasing but I think they got the message !!! The parents of the girl who's birthday it was went out but if it was me I dont think I would have gone out seeing as the party was in the summerhouse, they could still have been on their own without adults but on hand if need be.
            Thanks for asking. She was supposed to give an account of what happened yesterday but the officer concerned was off sick so was cancelled.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

I do hope it settles down, Jackie. It must be awful for the poor girl. It really incenses me when parents have this 'my little angel' attitude, then they wonder why anarchy is rife!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X