A head's up

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmer_Gyles View Post
    i think the rest of us should have our own BBQ without piskie ....... yep, i'm serious ....... you can all come round here saturday ....... bring something to cook, something to drink, we all share and tuck in and have a bloody good time ....... and i'll get the pimms in ........ anyone up for it?
    Hmmmm you finished clearing that lottie yet FG
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

i think the rest of us should have our own BBQ without piskie ....... yep, i'm serious ....... you can all come round here saturday ....... bring something to cook, something to drink, we all share and tuck in and have a bloody good time ....... and i'll get the pimms in ........ anyone up for it?
      I was just going to ask if we should bring a spade/fork with us [the digging kind]...but Hayley got in there first!!!

Comment

lol yes, the lottie is under control, most weeds cleared, half the plot dug over, and i can manage the rest of it myself ...... this is a GENUINE invite to a BBQ for the purpose of eating, drinking and being merry!
        http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

If I wasn't about 4 hours drive away, I'd be there like a shot...

Comment

Our forecast is stunning for Saturday, so you go ahead Piskie If you make it rain, my stones and rotten tomatoes won't reach you anyway!

Comment

FG Can't you move somewhere a bit closer I tell you if I was within 50 miles I would have loved to have come and I'd have bough a spade and all
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

oi you lot - you are my family ((group hugs)) anyone going to Malvern?
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

I'll break out the suncream so - if all the rain is going to be near a UK airfield, we should be safe in lil ole Dublin!!

Comment

Shame, we'll be at Piskie's base next weekend, we'll miss the fun!!!

I'm trying to counterbalance the BBQ thing. We're going fishing and I believe rain is preferred to that yellow ball in the sky thing. So we'd prefer the rain (yeah right!) please! I've never been fishing, so...... trying everything once etc.
                    Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                    So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                      oi you lot - you are my family ((group hugs)) anyone going to Malvern?
                      I wish! Combination of bein skint & scared of motorways (oh yeah, and skint!) means that there's little chance of me going down there

And a (((hug))) for you too, me surrogate big sis

Comment

...... this is a GENUINE invite to a BBQ for the purpose of eating, drinking and being merry!

What a nice offer!
                        Sorry, but will be speeding down the motorway en route to France!
                        ( the top box is nearly as big as the car!!!)

Hope you have some people able to make it! ( forecast is still good!)
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

well if piskies havin a BBQ then i am too ...... after we have finished building a chicken house, erected a fence, dug a pond for the ducks and dug a bigger pond for the fish, mind you if theres a barbie on offer, i've usually got at least 5 teenagers hanging around ..... i'll just give em a pickaxe ..... and not mention the 2foot of bricks and stones they will have to dig through, to get the pond in

anyone that fancies coming along and helping can join in before i feed em lol

Comment

What bus do I get to get there then? If I set off now, I should be there in time
                            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X