No announcement yet.

Imagination Game

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe what he needed was some get up and go,but WHAT,so much to choose from,manure to top dress,a quick fix from a bottle or packet,watered down of course,he suddenly realised that halloween is round the corner and thought of the grand job of being a shinning light,that button really made him think,or with the approach of winter,was it time to say goodby,at this point his head was in a spin at what was to become of him,ohh i hope my new seeds are going to be big enough,we have to survive to fight another year.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

In the meantime the Cereal Killer had killed and stripped all the corn cobs and had started on the maize.

Super Pump was still at a loss, the runners had all dashed off scared to find cover. There was a leek in the bath - hiding, the French Beans were blockading the bathroom and the peas were against the wall.

Verminator was loving the scene from his hidy hole..........
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

and he jumped out and said "this is my best mate The Terminator"
        The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

super pump over heard, as did all his other friends,they have all been on the liquid feed to help strengthen their nerves,once again they were now prepared to stand their ground
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Sugar Pump told the runner beans to spread the word that, instead of the usual dance party, tonight all veg must assemble for a meeting. Now that they were all stronger and prepared to stand their ground, he reckoned that together they could work out a strategy.

Meanwhile, next door, Rose found the grubby paper thrown out by Verminator. Most of the red writing was faded. 'd written to Earwig, 'I want to make mincemeat of these veg,' all that was clear now was
            'I want to--- me ---- ' Rose read it.

It's been here for days, she thought, I hope I'm not too late. She rang Giles,
            "Hi, I found your note."

Giles was delighted - he'd thought that tenner was gone for good.

In the evening, as dusk settled on the garden, the veg assembled. Some of the little squashes couldn't stop themselves trying out a dance but Super Pump called order.

"This is a meeting!" he told everyone, "be serious."
            "Is it a round table meeting?" Asked some carrots.
            "We want to keep away from tables as long as we can," said the peas.
            Last edited by maytreefrannie; 26-09-2008, 09:12 AM.
            My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

that was it, the plan was set, super pump was ready and so was the rest of the veg, at midnight tonight they will strike with their plan in order to beat not only Verminator, but also "Syrup" the earwig!

at 11.30pm the veg where all ready super pump with hoe in hand, ready to strike.....................................

Comment

when suddenly a funny sound came fro the green house,in a bit of a husky sound came the words{hello can i be of any help to you all,i am a venus fly trap,if you can lure the syrup towards me,maybe i can,ahem,help you}at this the stuned gathering was all ears,big pump also realised that having previously had a good feed,he had grown several more feet long,and other branches complete with tendrils,these could be very hand in order to crush or trip someone over,and maybe if the weather holds out,i will have time to creep up nearer to terminator
                Last edited by lottie dolly; 26-09-2008, 03:07 PM.

Comment

The terminator heard this and said"I will get my bestest friends The Hulk and Batman and Robin to help me kill the Pump"
                  The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

but there is a flaw to this plan,like,how to get hold of them as the pair seem to be otherwise engaged,the rest of the night was spent making friends with venus,and before they realised,the sun was peeping over the horizon.
                    Later that day the sun was shinning it's best when out of nowhere came some bees,huming happily to themselves,1 or 2 came to visit the flowers growing on super pumps branches,it quite startled him.

Comment

The Hulk managed to take time out from his busy schedule and turned up with a chainsaw to kill Super pump.He started it up and walked over to Super pump when suddenly.............

Comment

then Hulk looked at Super Pump and pooped himself!!! how can a pumpkin grow that big in such a short space of time?? Of course it was the Tomatorite that did it!

Super Pump decided that he had, had enough of would be "heroes" such as Hulk, and he gave Hulk a whip of his branch with the biggest flower on it and Hulk fell to the ground with a thump, he looked Pump full in the face and decided that he had better leave now before Super Pump turned into the baddie from Halloween! Off he scarpered, never to be seen again.........

In the meantime, Super Pump had decided to give all of the veg a water with some of his Tomatorite concoction, which included Kyrptonite, they all grew and grew within a matter of hours, ready for the battle to take on Verminator and Syrup the wig!

Super Pump, also gave a good slug of his concoction to Venus, ready for the fight to save the patch this eve...........

At 7pm all the veg where ready and as the sun was setting, they saw Verminator and Syrup, entering the patch from the east..........................

Comment

by this time all the friends were prepared for battle,this is the plan----the peas would fly at verminator like bullets,even if they turned to mushy-----the onions job was squirt their juice into his eyes and make them sting----the stinging nettle patch also was in agreeance to help by rubbing up against his ankles,all the other veggis duties were to make as much noise as possible as they danced round and round verminator to try and confuse him,the plan was to be,the element of suprise,and super pump would then grab him with his strong,long,branches.
                          As for the wig,he would be easy peasy,the reason he appeared very large the other evening,was his shadow in the moonlight,the plan for him was----venus,now----seeing how wig has a sweet tooth,just maybe she could attract him towards her
                          The friends were pretending to be asleep,their hearts pounding with both exitment,and fear,they waited ------until verminator and wig got nearer to the green house,venus put on all the charm she could muster,and wig fell for it,hook,line,and sinker,only he could hear,he made his way towards the lure of her dulcet charms,completely forgetting about everything else,boy,was he hooked----------the verminator carried on walking not realising wig had gone,all at once it started,the peas went mushy,the onions and nettles set to,some in his eyes,up his nose,as the rest of the veggies set to work coursing totale confusion ,verminator had no idea what had hit him,he was screaming and jumping around,super pump grabed hold of him,pinning him to the ground,and tells him,you have choices,get rid of all the sluggs and bad,bad bugs,then go away and never come back,or--------------
                          Last edited by lottie dolly; 28-09-2008, 02:37 AM.

Comment

...or you'll be the one who's verminated.

Verminator was trapped. He looked about with his wild eyes, trying to think of something, anything that he could try to outwit this Super Pump Super Hero and his veggie army...
                            My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

but unknown yet--- to all the veggie patch worriers,as wig was crawling up the staging shelves,growing ever closer to venus someone else was lurking----with big grin on her face,YES,,got you now said another voice,it was harriet the spider,wig was well and truly done for,so that was him out of the way,harriet and venus had hatched their own plan,as they were in the same line of work,and back at the veggie patch-----

Comment

.....Verminator was on his knees, vowing to Super Pump that he would never ever interfere with the growing of the veg from now on, he knew only too well the dangers, he summoned a meeting of the snail, slugs, blackfly, sawfly etc, as they all sat down he told them the grim news, he had been beaten........... "oh the shame" says Verminator, "I have been beaten to a pulp", i am scared for the safety of any vermin that may happen upon this plot.........................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X