No announcement yet.

How cold!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its lovely here, really warm - a beautiful day until some idiot pulled out in front of my car on the way to school/work, both cars smashed up and i have a very sore neck and headache. The only good thing is my lovely daughter is ok, both get a day off though

Comment

I had to pull up the pumpkin plants from the bottom of the garden the other day because they had frost damage

Well, I think that is what it was. All the leaves had wilted and gone dark green and looked frosted to me.
      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

OMG Poor you. You should go and get your neck checked out.
        (coomber that is not you scarey)
        Last edited by lainey lou; 18-09-2008, 10:01 AM.
        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Coomber!!Hope you're o.k!!Ditto what LL just said & get you both to the docs to check it out!((hugs))x
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I thought I was having a visitation this morning, and was just about to renounce my views on religion - when I realised it was just the sun shining through the bathroom window and into the bedroom.

Amazing and beautiful.

ETA: Coomber; that's rotten; be very careful about doing too much until you are better as those injuries can come back for years afterwards.
            Last edited by zazen999; 18-09-2008, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Thankyou for your kind words, i've booked an appointment with the doctor for tomorrow!

Comment

Hi coomber...yes, please do get it checked out, be warned you may feel a little worse tomorrow..sorry
                Hope you get things sorted out ok
                HF
                x

Comment

Hope it stays like this for the rest of the day - I'm going blackberrying after work! Need 4lb blackberries per gallon for wine making.

Comment

hope it stays like this for the rest of the week, I'm going to a wedding in N. Wales.
                    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

It's lovely here today, will go blackberry picking this arvo, picked loads Tuesday, birds not getting them as quick as they normally do.

It was so cold Tuesday evening we lit a fire
                      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Planning a blackberry session myself, followed by a raspberry session on OH's Mum's allotment! Tis a lovely day here, too, but am not impressed that the house is f-f-f-freezing in the evenings, now. I was stubborn last night and climbed into bed to read my book before going out. The TV was broken and I was sulking BIG time!

Hope you loosen up soon, Coomber.

Comment

was very cold here in the early hours --another bad night--but it's lovely now,bright sunshine.
                          sorry to hear your plight coomber,have been there twice,whiplash can take up to 2 days before it emerges,and is very,very sore,if you have any perscriptions get a receipt from the chemist,and any other medication as these cost may be recoverable,1 of my sons had the same as you,another son was passenger,as a result the other sides insurance are going to pay out for physio,it has upset his back,he only got his assessement yesterday,my first one years ago i suffered for 6 years with terrible head aches and neck pain,i eventually paid private for physio,had aprox.,4 sessions,and boy ,did it do good,i wish you all the best.
                          Last edited by lottie dolly; 18-09-2008, 12:51 PM.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I have been blackberry picking with my sister today and we picked about 5lb between us in two hours, they are very squishy and small.
                            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                            and ends with backache

Comment

Sunbathing in sunny Tottenham!
                              Cheers

Danny

Comment

its been lovely here and i been in t-shirt today, out in the playground with the kids!

sorry x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X