No announcement yet.

Oops Left Pan On

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, i went to sainsburys a few weeks after son was born, the pram had been stuck to my hands whenever i went out, and i used to put the basket underneath and pop the shopping in...... i popped in for a few things, and turned round and the pram wasn't there.... cue mad panic and most of the sainsburys staff running round looking ...... which is when i remembered that, as i only popped in for a couple of things i'd left him with his dad at work ..... oooopsssssss!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry, can't stop to post now.....going out to find Wagon Wheels - it's got to be done!
      Life is too short for drama & petty things!
      So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

I went out a few years back and left the front door wide open. Thankfully not long after OH bunked off work early and was passing the house with him mates and saw the door open and kindly closed it. Many many times left back door open or windows. I remember most of the time.

Went swimming with the kids last weekend, got to the pool, all got undress to realise I'd left my costume at home. Worst thing is it isn't the first time I've done it.
        I'm new to veggies, but trying !

Comment

Must be something about beetroot. I pulled 3 lovely ones last Sunday, put them on to boil, and then watched the new Poirot on ITV. After it finished I went straight up to bed, leaving son and daughter still up. Son went into the kitchen about 4am (playing world of warcraft), and found the pan still on the gas, containing 3 very shrivelled beets. I woke up the next morning, wondering at the peculiar smell. Before coming downstairs I remembered! When I got home Dan said he'd turned them out, and put them in a bowl, then asked if they were any good They had gone straight into the bin
          I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
          Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

glad there was no damage, jackie!!!
            Stacey x ♫

Comment

I had one of those gel hot water bottles. I put it into the microwave for 4 mins. AND fell asleep. I woke up 30 mins later to the most apalling smell. I'd programmed 40 mins instead of 4. Eeeeugh.

And as to prams. I had my first 2 in my teens - big gap - 18 years later another. I went shopping and had to leave him in pram outside shop. I wasn't until I was passing the shop in the car that I recognised the pram and realised I had forgotten about him for a whole half hour.

I've already told the "duck soup" one.

Um, I think I forget things. What I've realised over these instances is, I don't have altzheimers, I'm just a regular idiot.
              Last edited by JanieB; 18-09-2008, 08:34 PM.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

Obviously we all have much more important things on our minds!

But my personal favourite is Bluemoon and the soap - now that's someone after my own heart!
                Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Comfreyfan View Post
                  Obviously we all have much more important things on our minds!

But my personal favourite is Bluemoon and the soap - now that's someone after my own heart!
                  Of course .
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                    realised I had forgotten about him for a whole half hour.
                    I've lost count of the times i've left the stupid dog outside the shop, just wandered off in my own little world ....... why the heck has she not realised by now, if she said woof, she wouldn't be sat there for 2 hours

Comment

My mum left my eldest sister outside the butchers this was 58 years ago when it was ok to do this, she got home and asked my dad and gran if baby was ok ' what do you mean' they say you took her with you !!!
                      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                      and ends with backache

Comment

Just remembered about an incident on a livery yard.

My little shetland has chronic conjunctivitis and every so often needs antibiotics eye drops, so I was having to put the headcollar on to wrestle with the little darling twice daily. One morning, I arrived to find his headcollar already on and the rope on the gate. I was thinking, 'sh*t, he must have got into the next paddock' or some other trouble. Anyway, I saw a livery later that day and asked why his headcollar was on. She said, 'Oh I got here yesterday and he was walking around with it on, stepping on his leadrope every few steps, so I took the rope off.' I'd somehow wandered off and driven home without taking the thing off!

Oh dear. God help me with kids - poor pony!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X