Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get well soon

Comment

Hope you're soon feeling better Rustylady. What do you mean you can't type on the forum, use a pen held in your mouth to press the keys, that's no excuse!
      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Hope you're doing OK RL, and that young ruffian has seen the error of his ways (given out and been given lots of hugs and warnings to watch out in future - the toddler is the same age and I live in fear of her knocking various people down, especially a few more elderly relatives).

Comment

Thanks everyone, actually I can type, but I'm back to the two fingers that don't hurt and that is really hard when you have been taught to touch type. Yes, it still hurts but is improving. Yes grandson did say sorry Nanny and I forgave him. It didn't hurt too much at the time so we carried on to the lottie, did some picking and digging. It was Sunday evening when it really started hurting. No painkillers in the house, and I kept rolling onto offending hand whilst trying to sleep. Monday morning, Ratty Nanny. Purchased painkillers & Ibuprofen gel, daughter brought round wrist support. Today (Tuesday) much better although bad bruising.

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
            Thanks everyone, actually I can type, but I'm back to the two fingers that don't hurt and that is really hard when you have been taught to touch type. Yes, it still hurts but is improving. Yes grandson did say sorry Nanny and I forgave him. It didn't hurt too much at the time so we carried on to the lottie, did some picking and digging. It was Sunday evening when it really started hurting. No painkillers in the house, and I kept rolling onto offending hand whilst trying to sleep. Monday morning, Ratty Nanny. Purchased painkillers & Ibuprofen gel, daughter brought round wrist support. Today (Tuesday) much better although bad bruising.
            Glad to see you've recovered a bit!

Also get well soon to Flums hubby!

btw You are now twice as good as me with your keyboard skills......I use one finger!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

If you munch on your tongue at the same time- I believe that helps....
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Get well soon!!!
                TGR

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                  It was Sunday evening when it really started hurting. No painkillers in the house, and I kept rolling onto offending hand whilst trying to sleep. Monday morning, Ratty Nanny. Purchased painkillers & Ibuprofen gel, daughter brought round wrist support. Today (Tuesday) much better although bad bruising.
                  Did you pack the wrist in ice when you hurt it?
                  No?

PS. Did your black eye come out? You mentioned you'd dropped a lump of glass on your head or something?
                  you must look a right state at work! Is grandma-battering likely to get you an ASBO these days, or has the Govt given up on them?
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Ouch, hope it gets better soon,

janeyo

Comment

Get well soon, Rusty Lady and Mr Flummy

Go on relax, put your feet up and get better soon
                      Stacey x ♫

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse