What Is the Daftest.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Headfry View Post
    Pumpkins- I have 6 that are the size of a small space hopper!
    What the h--l do I do with them!

Pictures headfry bouncing around with two forks sticking into pumpkin

Sue believe me every visitor does not get away empty handed, my freezer is full of chilli sauces, shepherds pie bases, courgette soups, pasta sauces, blah deblah, have resorted to marrows now, got two beauties in the dining room, another almost ready to join them, they'll be stuffed with chilli at some point and melted cheese - yum - me not the OH though he'll have to suffer in (non) silence
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

The only forks I need are fork lift trucks to move the blighters!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Headfry View Post
        The only forks I need are fork lift trucks to move the blighters!!!!
        ROFL

C'mon HF take a piccy of you on one with forks outta them and then you could enter it in the funniest veg category you'd be bound to win ;D
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Daftest thing I did in the garden this year was imagine I could grow stuff we would be able to eat in the winter
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X