No announcement yet.

Musical Taste and Personality

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it a bit broader Comfrey. INTERESTING people have eclectic tastes in many things...
    People who fit the kind of pigeonholes the 'report' seems to want to put them in are BORING!
    Come to think of it, there are those who reckon gardeners (among others) are insane, and I have long believed that really sane people are the most boring folk on the planet<g>
    Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

i go through phases where i don't listen to music at all so what am i during those phases?

Comment

Here, here Hilary B. Let's face it anyone who thinks it's perfectly normal to put on waterproofs and wellington boots to water the greenhouse has to be.......well, completely ok as far as I'm concerned.

So If I set off now, calling at all grapes on the way, to check music choices against veg/flower choices, ailsasyl I should get to pick you up about March!!! Or perhaps work our way in and meet in the middle....er a bit north of Rhona (geography not my strong point - or map reading come to that!)
        Life is too short for drama & petty things!
        So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

They'd have a whale of a time with me, anything from ACDC and Iron Maiden to Boyzone and Dame Kiri Te Kenawa (sp?)
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

they gave him money to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!
            what a complete and utter waste of funds, surely as the answers to the thread show
            we are what we are
            because
            we like what we like.
            another survey full of tosh.
            this will be a battle from the heart
            cymru am byth

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
              They'd have a whale of a time with me, anything from ACDC and Iron Maiden to Boyzone and Dame Kiri Te Kenawa (sp?)
              Diagnosis: Split personality me thinks

Comment

It may be utter codswallop and I'm not defending the research but most of the time the computers and DAB radios are tuned to Planet Rock and the analogue radios are tuned to Classic FM unless I know there is a program I particularly want to listen to on another station. Otherwise, it's an album or playlist of my choice or SILENCE!!! I am shy and creative but I would challenge the suggestion I'm not hard working. Harumph!!!
                TGR

Comment

Originally posted by ailsasyl View Post
                  Diagnosis: Split personality me thinks
                  Thanks for that I was getting a bit concerned I might be normal
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I have started working recently on actually buying CDs of choice, rather than being stuck with the radio all the time. My current collection houses:
                    Mike Oldfield
                    Meatloaf
                    Beach Boys
                    Gilbert O'Sullivan
                    Hits of the 80s (a couple of compilations)
                    Hayden and Strauss
                    Mylene Farmer (a French singer- kinda rock ish)
                    Clannad, and Sharon Shannon (both Irish trad)
                    Frank Sinatra
                    Rodrigo y Gabriella
                    "The Wheels on the Bus" collection (I DO drive the toddler a lot - but she also loves Sharon Shannon)

The mix at home (where OH has been adding for a few years and there are a few more of mine) is even more eclectic - Andrea Boccelli, U2, Dire Straits, lots of classical, the "Glee Club" of a US University (they were touring here), the Choral Society of a local University, various Christmas CD's (ok - they're mine ).

I think I definitely fall into the spit personality camp.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X