No announcement yet.

Will the earth move for you

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh Tootles, they didn't produce it FOR Labour! The thieving government (well, would-be government at the time!) nicked it. It was a good song before that (released 1995 if I remember correctly!).

nanoo nanoo!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
      Ooh Tootles, they didn't produce it FOR Labour! The thieving government (well, would-be government at the time!) nicked it. It was a good song before that (released 1995 if I remember correctly!).

nanoo nanoo!
      They didn't say no though did they
      They still pitched up and played at the rallies etc.....
      Tx

Comment

• Well the particles, colliding or not, obviously had a wobble sometime this morning as it was bladdy horrid here earlier, but they must be back on (or in) line again cause it's sunny again.

Must be something to do with that time warp continu'um thingy.
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Did anyone catch the Torchwood radio play yesterday on Radio 4? I thought it was pretty good but then I'm a sap for John Barrowman in any form.
          Even aliens garden!

Comment

• Originally posted by dandy View Post
            Did anyone catch the Torchwood radio play yesterday on Radio 4? I thought it was pretty good but then I'm a sap for John Barrowman in any form.
            Nope but then I'm more into seeing the bod himself
            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

Comment

• Yes, but if you have a good imagination then you can see him without his shirt on while listiening to the plays!
              Even aliens garden!

Comment

Yes, but if you have a good imagination then you can see him without his shirt on while listiening to the plays!
                And the rest... you little minx!

Comment

• Day dreamer eh???...

YouTube - The Monkees - "Daydream Believer"
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I would be happy just to gaze into those gorgeous eyes - I don't care that he has a husband - so do I!
                    Even aliens garden!

Comment

I would be happy just to gaze into those gorgeous eyes - I don't care that he has a husband - so do I!
                      ROFL

I just lurve Cap'n Jack, can't wait for a new series...........
                      Hayley B

Comment

• The next season is supposed to be a 5 story arc so it should be worth waiting for
                        Even aliens garden!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X