No announcement yet.

Just Gets Worse

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry for the loss of your much loved pet Snuffer- I do know what it feels like.
    Cry as much as you need to - I'd be more worried about you if you didn't.
    Time will heal - but not in 6 weeks - and you'll be left with all your happy memories.
    Enjoy Bertie and Phoebe. Alice x

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Crying is the way us humans deal with grief !
      Having lost many pets over the years it never gets easier and my old cat we had for 21 years was put to sleep in my arms and after 2 years im still heart broken !
      They are part of the family and in many cases they are with you more than your children who grow up and become independant, they are always there and love you just because you are you !
      I have 5 dogs and two of them are geting on 12 and 13 and one has lumps all over, he is still a happy nutter and fit but i know his time is short and that hurts.
      Think what your life would have been like without Molly, she has enriched your life, loved you and trusted you and you have returned it all, she was a lucky dog to be loved through her life

Comment

snuffer

you are no way silly, it is feelings and you are bound to miss something or someone that was so much a part of your life. I lost Rosie my GSD (8 years) on 2nd Nov last year and everyday i miss her and no one will replace her and i cry a lot too, especially when i am by myself.

Your new pup wont ever replace your old dog, but will give you a lot of joy and can hopefully take some of the pain.

I feel for you totally and cry as much as you like, i know i do xx

Comment

Thank you all, so much, for your kind words. Part of what makes things so difficult is that because I don't work the dogs are with me almost all of the time. If I work in the garden, go to the lottie, visit the local shops, enjoy a pint at the pub, get on with the house work or just lounge about in front of the TV then the dogs are with me. No matter what I am doing I am permenantly aware that one of us is missing.

Once again, Thank you.
          It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X