Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is friday going to be any different?

Comment

Didn't look too bad up here, but then they never get it right!
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

They have the leaf blowers out here at work! big piles of fallen leaves

Comment

No fallen leaves here, but big deluge of water twice already today (one of those accompanied by thunder - back to the window at work so never saw any lightening). I thought WE weren't due to get it until tomorrow at least.

I just want to go home and slumber as a little darling *(possibly slightly inaccurate description ) decided that sleep was for the weak last night and she neded company a few times. Leaving soon for an early evening.

Comment

Its slashing down here... I've had to go and rescue my washing from the line, found it in the hedge, and i dint even have the pole up.
            Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

What ever happened to the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness!

Comment

We had mist Sunday evening if that makes you feel any better HF. Today it's either torrential rain, gusty winds or baking sunshine. What is going on with the planet?

Comment

I saw the Sun today, out of a window.

The forcast for Sat and Sun is also terrible. They had better be right, i have re-arranged my entire weekend so i can stay indoors.!!
                  Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

I don`t want to worry anyone ,but last Tuesday whilst driving to up the M1 in Leicestershire I saw 2 brand new council lorries with SNOWPLOUGH`S on the front. Do Leicester council know something we don`t.
                    I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

ok be prepared and baton down the hatches, its coming to get us tomorrow!!! mind you it didnt do too bad today!!

good luck everyone, if i drown over the weekend, its been nice knowing you all x

Comment

Was it Friday today, did I miss something - a whole day p'raps. I could hardly see coming down the A1M from Peterboro this arvo, doing 30mph and gripping the wheel, you sure they said Friday ???
                        Last edited by HayleyB; 04-09-2008, 09:09 PM.
                        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by sharonr View Post
                          I don`t want to worry anyone ,but last Tuesday whilst driving to up the M1 in Leicestershire I saw 2 brand new council lorries with SNOWPLOUGH`S on the front. Do Leicester council know something we don`t.
                          if they do,they are not parting with any info
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I shant get a wink of sleep tonight, my daughter and her bf are camping in a small tent right next to the sea in a holday site in Weymouth tonight. I cant contact her, I presume her mobile has run out of battery and dont know if they are even aware of the storm coming. Hopefully they will have picked up a forecast from someone else on the site.

Comment

Well its very wet and windy in devon today
                              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                              and ends with backache

Comment

Think on the bright side, ducks and frogs will just love it!

It's sunny but hazy in Scotland
                                Stacey x ♫

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X