No announcement yet.

I Have Really Gone and Done it Now

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of luck today Jackie. I would just be the teensiest bit careful about how much detail you post here following your meeting - it is a public forum and entries on a similar type of forum have previously been been used (in a civil court - rather than employment tribunal) as evidence. Not that you're saying anything controversial, so certainly nothing to worry about, but might be worth just being aware of it.

Good luck again!
    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Good luck today, Jackie. Sounds like you need some time off, regardless of what happened the other day. Hope you're ok, chuck.
      xx

Comment

Good Luck Jackie, postive thoughts coming your way >>>>>>>>>
        Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Comment

I hope all goes well, Jackie. My son was sacked from his job as a chef in a nursing home for refusing to serve up unsafe beef to the residents. He stuck to his guns and won his case easily!
          Bullying is a horrible thing and, unfortunately, people with a little bit of seniority get illusions of power. But ,like all bullies, they rely on their victims backing down and saying nothing. To be stood up to takes the wind from their sails!
          Stick in there girl!!

Comment

Keeping everything crossed for you Jackie. Good luck and let us know how you get on
            http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

Hi jackie j have you been to see them yet, if so how did it go.
              Hope you are ok
              HF
              x

Comment

Had a meeting with personell this morning and I still have a job so I'm not going to say much more about it. The other person has given her side and I have given mine and so has one other person who witnessed what happened and who is a union rep.
                Thanks for every ones support I am feeling much better now.
                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                and ends with backache

Comment

Good news Jackie j
                  time to move on from this. Turn a new page.....
                  HF
                  x

Comment

Hi Jackie.

That's good news; but I would go back into your previous posts where you mention the company and wipe it. Just in case, as Rhona says, someone might be looking. We'll all understand that the detail is missing.

Comment

Well done Jackie
                      Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                        Hi Jackie.

but I would go back into your previous posts where you mention the company and wipe it. Just in case, as Rhona says, someone might be looking. We'll all understand that the detail is missing.
                        I think perhaps we had all better do this in our own posts wherever a company name has been mentioned.

Well done jackie - a well handled situation with a clear way forward - result.

Best wishes - Johnny

Comment

I'm late on this post due to generally messing about on water - I am truly sorry to hear you had to put up with such crap goings-on but pleased to see you are near to sorting it.

You have had some fantastic support from the Grapes - lovely bunch aren't they
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

Yes they are. I have removed the bit where I metioned company. Back in work tonight but I'm not worried I will do my job as I always do.
                            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                            and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X