No announcement yet.

Birthday Wish List

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been blackberry picking and been chatting away to myself - as one does...

How about a juicer ( there are different types, I've got one esp for tomatoes but I've seen them for fruits - and veg) or a small steamer or pasteurizer.
    How about some of those nice Hex jam jars off e-bay?
    Bird scarers.
    Kneeling pad ( now you're getting older)
    A large bag of daffodils for the lottie ( then you can pick them for the house instead of raiding the garden)
    Bird feeders for the lottie
    Butterfly/bird /insect ID book

....cos you're worth it......
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Oh come on Shortie darling - you know Wellie better than that.... Me? A Link Luv? How very DARE YOU!
      I'm not being unhelpful. I'm A Creative Bunny and allergic to technology. Could anyone else help out here? If not, I'll get details from the garden centre that supplies them, and post up then. I'm sorry to be pathetic, but Computers, Links and me are Allergic to each other. X

Comment

Googled..here's a start....

spiral plant supports - Google Image Search
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

this year was the first time in at least 8 years that i'd had a birthday pressie (no fathers day or christmas pressies either) - my kids have been too young to go shopping for me and nobody else was gonna take them, until my son's best friends mum did it this year - so if you can't think of anything you want, please could i sorta hand over my wishlist and have the pressies instead??
          http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

Lol Wellie! Soz, didn't realise the allergy was THAT strong

Cheers for the link Nicos
            Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer_Gyles View Post
              this year was the first time in at least 8 years that i'd had a birthday pressie (no fathers day or christmas pressies either) - my kids have been too young to go shopping for me and nobody else was gonna take them, until my son's best friends mum did it this year - so if you can't think of anything you want, please could i sorta hand over my wishlist and have the pressies instead??

Oh FG that has made me cry............ i would have got you a pressie, the thing is, its not a pressie from the kids i would like, it would be nice to just get a card from them each, but OH only gets them one to share, if i am lucky, and i have an OH!!!!!!!

Comment

Farmer Giles - come here darling, and give Wellie a big hug. Excellent. Ooh, you're a very gorgeous 'Hugger' actually if I may say so?!

Trousers did save himself an enormous amount of money today children, by finding Wellie's Felco No.4's in the back of the openey-doorey thingy at the back of the truck? See Dizzy Highlighted Blondey Wellie go 'DOH!?'
                In all seriousness, I could have kissed him, but we were in the middle of an argument about whether he strimmed the WHOLE way down the path at the allotment or sat in the truck and sulked, and quite frankly, him finding my Felco's was Christmas come early, so I didn't mind either way.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X