Ralphie

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Just look at his eyes!!!...he's going to be a right rascal!!!
    My friend's getting a Tibetan Terrier female puppy from the same breeder. She's the same age as Ralphie and she bounced about and skidded to a standstill when she wanted to stop. She is a right rascal! Ralphie seemed quite gentle and placid in comparison. I think he may be quite determined though as he was one of the smallest of 9 in the litter and he would have had to stand his ground to get a look in.
    Last edited by Tracey; 23-08-2008, 06:10 PM.
    Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Comment

What a lovely pup! Beware,you too could end up with a house full of dogs and no money!! LOVELY!!!

Comment

Hello Tracey.

Trust me, you don't need much advice about looking after a pup. Just love him and have lots of fun with him. He'll repay you tenfold and be a constant companion.
        It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

Hello, it's snuffer again. Forgot to say, he looks lovely. Enjoy him.
          It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
            Hes lovely! I had a tibetan cross as a child he was the best dog ever
            Snap! We had 3, 2 brothers and their sister. The boys looked just like cute Ralphie while the girl looked completely different, I guess whatever they were crossed with.
            pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

Awwww.. how sweet!

Don't ask me about keeping/understanding puppies, lol... we've got 2 cavavlier kings charles pups (ruby coloured) and the girl has just come into season. Me being a complete ditz with animal psychology became warey of her thinking she'd be liable to 'turn' on me at any momnet seeing me as a threat. I've now been told that it doesn't work like that with female dogs. I'm the Alpha female and she won't compete with me. Doh!! Now I've relaxed with her again, she's doing nothing but cuddle into my neck. Aaaahhhhhhh
              Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Ever want to see a 17st, 6ft 7 lump of a dude go all mushy?

Bless.
                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

How utterly lovely!
                  What blissful days to come for you all
                  welcome little puppy!

Comment

This pup looks sweet, they do however grow into a very hairy dog!!, Do they malt?
                    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                      This pup looks sweet, they do however grow into a very hairy dog!!, Do they malt?
                      Their hair is like human hair and doesn't moult. You do have to brush them often if you keep their hair long. I intend to keep it trimmed short.
                      Last edited by Tracey; 26-08-2008, 02:53 PM.
                      Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X