Getting my first car- need advice

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with your Fester
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I wouldnt go for a ford personally as they are the most stealable cars on the road (obviously the older they are) i used to drive a ford fiesta and lost the key, we opened the door with a 5p, and that is totally true. i have a friend who was quoted higher insurance for a 1.1 fiesta than a 2.0 cavalier ??? the mind boggles but the insurance company said fords are high on the list of most easy to steal. But then again if someone wants your car they would get it anyway! so ignore me! Have fun buying your first car, its great to get that freedom!
      Life isnt about surviving the storm.....But learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by blue411 View Post
        I wouldnt go for a ford personally as they are the most stealable cars on the road ... Have fun buying your first car, its great to get that freedom!
        nobody will steal Fester if you paint it bright pink with green spots

Freedom? that's a myth perpetuated by car adverts. You'll be sitting in the same traffic jams as everyone else.

* get a bike, she whispers
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

That made me laugh out loud!!!!
          And the traffic jams........forgot about those too, and lets not forget to give the great M6 a honorary mention!
          On second thoughts.. ever thought about a bike???
          Life isnt about surviving the storm.....But learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X