No announcement yet.

Have you got your kitchen door open?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busghetti bolognese for us with my own onions, garlic, oregano and basil. One kitchen door open (leading to back garden), one kitchen door shut (leading to dining room and rest of house) to avoid lingering smellies.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Er excuse me....can I shut the kitchen door now as I need to go out?
      Tammy x x x x
      Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Door was open but propped there as it was blustery, had Sheppard's Pie. Tonight bacon egg and chips (no the bacon didn't come from the allotments but OH sometimes thinks I'm a pig)
        I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

Our kitchen door is permanently open unless, 1) we are out or, 2) the neighbours are cooking curry, or, 3) the wind is from the North, blowing the rain in. Last night we had liver and bacon casserole containing homegrown onions and herbs, with minted charlotte potatoes, french beans, calabrese and carrots. All the veg was homegrown (except for the carrots which were given to me by the lady on the next plot) I do laugh at the Sainsbury's 'meals-for-a-fiver' ads...... seems jolly expensive to me.
          Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Kitchen door shut- cool,wet and windy.
            Supper was Haggis( eating up the freezer contents) own spuds,own french beans and own apple sauce.....Haggis in August you ask??...perfect weather for it!!! - Oh ...and a couple of tins of Guinness ( well- we have been painting all day...well ....all month it seems....)
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Our kitchen door is nearly always open, whether it's raining or not (cos of the woofs)

I had chicken and veg pie and chips for tea

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X