BBC's Grow your own show

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
    there aren't any new piccies of me with red hair,only had it a couple of months, but people keep coming over and licking me its going black again soon lol ........ imagine kinda pillar box coloured, and you won't be far wrong, i can put a picture of a sheep wearing stockings and high heels on for mickey if he likes
    It don't rock my boat chick, I prefer them au natural, with a little mint perfume.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Lynda~Why do people keep licking you?!Are you sure it's the red hair??!!Mine's been red for sometime(inc pillarbox~do you use Directions?)& I've had no strange peeps doing the said!!~maybe it's just me!!?
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

SLURP

Comment

what show is this you're talking about? sorry am i being really slow?

Comment

On the top of the header there is a post by Ben, and annoucement, read that and all will become clear as mud.!

Comment

lynda, you should be thankful people aren't rubbing sandpaper on your head trying to start a fire!

If I had any of the required attributes for the programme makers I'd go for it - it'd be cool to look back on with my children in 20 years time.

I'm with you seasprout - come on pigletwillie, get yer name down lad!
              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Criteria required

People who grow unusual produce (size or variety)
                People who produce their own beer, wine, honey, pickles etc. from their own stock
                ‘Colourful characters’ and also some younger people who have a big interest in growing their ownPeople who grow their own in a high rise, flat, or small house
                Award winning growers (or those who believe they should be!)

I would say wayne that you fall into this category.

Comment

thanks mikeywills.

ooh sounds interesting, lynda should definately go for it!!!!!

i'd love to have the nerve to do it but with my hearing i'd answer all the questions with stupid answers, only wed night my friend asked me if i'd like a drink and i answered "i'm not sure possibly paint the kitchen" (i though she'd asked what are you doing tomorrow)

yeah i'll be staying well clear

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                    lynda, you should be thankful people aren't rubbing sandpaper on your head trying to start a fire!

If I had any of the required attributes for the programme makers I'd go for it - it'd be cool to look back on with my children in 20 years time.

I'm with you seasprout - come on pigletwillie, get yer name down lad!
                    From your posts I reckon you'd pass as a colourful charactar,also~don't know your age but sure you'd come under the young(er!)category!
                    Go on HW!!Go for it!!
                    We'd all watch!!

Comment

Come on lets all poke him with a big stick until he puts his name forward.

Comment

I have put my name forward

Did it cos we're a young couple (30 and under) who have purposefully bought a house with land so we could GYO, although we're totally inexperienced .... plus we're expanding with a polytunnel and new greenhouse later this year
                        Plus I've shown a bit of my veg and won stuff and I'm getting quite evangelical about persuading friends to try GYO-ing....

Dunno whether we're interesting enough for them though

Comment

Ooooh Good Luck!!Keep us updated!When will you know?

Comment

We may soon have a TV star in our midst.

Comment

I'd say you're a prime candidate OWG! I'd pick you if I were making the programme. Good luck!
                              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                                Lynda~Why do people keep licking you?!Are you sure it's the red hair??!!Mine's been red for sometime(inc pillarbox~do you use Directions?)& I've had no strange peeps doing the said!!~maybe it's just me!!
                                durrrrrrr they think i'm a lollypop lol ...... twas a joke

i only use directions when i'm going somewhere, but maps are usually better

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X